V.10

Morrigan urged Draco to return to the Manor

Morrigan urged Draco to return to the Manor. Her uncle was reigning down in Azkaban, freeing those old death eaters who she found disgusting and with too many loose morals. 

She considered herself and every Slytherin a morally grey character. Not because they were evil, but because they used whatever means to get to the top. The yellow teeth of Bellatrix LeStrange shone through the main study. 

Her hair crazed and her glare studying Morrigan from head to toe. 

"Why is our Dark Lord suddenly taking interest in you, Gaunt? What have you offered him?", Bellatrix seethed. 

Lucius sent out a warning glare to the woman. 

"Watch it, Bella, she is my son's fiance. She's family", Lucius grunted out, wanting the attention to differing from the Gaunt girl who was pristine in emerald robes. 

"I didn't offer anything other than my unparalleled intellect and mind. Something that I see you lack, and even more in Azkaban. You are my army to command as much as you are my uncle's. Now, he has other pressing matters. You will listen to every word I say, or I won't hesitate to kill you", Morrigan said, standing from her uncle's regal chair facing the deranged death eaters. 

"You little-", started Bellatrix, pointing her wand towards the younger woman. 

Morrigan laughed and pointed her gaze towards Bellatrix who withered on the floor and cackled in laughter, feeling pain from the nonverbal crucio she sent to the older death eater. 

"You will listen to me. If you disobey, I won't take you to my uncle. You'll regret you ever crossed me instead. Don't underestimate me. As of next week, our Lord will implant and image in Potter's head, making him go to the department of mysteries. Only Potter and my uncle and those with their blood can unlock the contents of it. I want a group of ten who will retrieve this. The order will also appear. Fight to disarm, not kill. We take prisoners for information, not for the sport of killing. I'll some of my skilled wizards to go make sure this is carried out. 

Under my command things change. We do everything for a reason. Leave Potter for my uncle. If things get out of hand, you don't retreat until my second in command says so. Disobey this, and I'll make you regret even meeting me. You know my uncle, but you don't know what I am capable of", Morrigan seethed out. 

Bellatrix smirked, liking that the girl had guts, Greyback reared and growled, not liking one bit he was controlled by a mere adolescent. 

"The ministry will be there. If they see you, the create chaos. The world is ready to know that we are back and that we are going to take over and do the right bidding, Salazar's bidding. All those who pledged to be under the imperius curse, you need to dissaparate out as fast as possible if the ministry arrives", she finished. 

Dolohov grinned. With brown stained decaying teeth, he opened his mouth. 

"You. I like how you think. It's no wonder why our lord is using her uncanny battle precisions, Bella. Don't be jealous. My, Lucius, Draco is one lucky lad. Quite a catch, this one", he said, circling her like his prey. 

She held her head high and pushed past the man, making sure to use her extra Quidditch force she had gained to bump his shoulder on the way out. 

"And for Salazar's sake, go tidy yourself, you might as well live in a sewer looking and smelling like that", Mor said, taking Draco's forearm in hers. He had been waiting just outside the door. 

It was all set for that date. 

Tomorrow, she had already informed her cadre of the plans. The group that was supposed to stay in Hogwarts would snitch on them, talling Umbridge. This would make Cornelius mad, and he would want Dumbledore placed under arrest for conspiracy. It was all too predictable. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

On the train, she looked for her friends and explained every detail of the plan. Cassius and Flint, were to lead the league that went to the department of mysteries. Draco would stay in the castle with the other half. She went with the mission at the department to make sure everything went to plan. 

"Dolohov and Bellatrix will be the only originals who will be killed. Greyback would be the obvious kill, so we leave him for another time. I need you to place your masks, no one will reocgnize you. Take these wands, I stole them from the Gaunt Manor. Protect the bloody Gryffindors that'll try to be chivalrous and probably sacrifice. 

Oh, and don't touch any member of the order. If you see a death eater trying to kill them, and not enabling them, then kill them. A rogue death eater is a bad death eater, worse one that kills out of sport", she finally said, fishing to trace the last details of her master plan. 

All this scheming had been taking a toll on her. She barely slept. She had to be coerced by Draco. He once laced her food with a sleeping draught, making her sleep for nine hours. 

She had been livid, but found the gesture rather caring of him. She leaned the rest of the train ride alongside him as her friends also seem to enjoy the leverage they had. 

She didn't tell anyone about the locket, or the prophecy. She needed to talk to Dumbledore, even if she hated him. He knew something, and she was going to figure out what it was. 

Morrigan reached for his hand and interlaced their fingers. Draco smirked and pressed his mouth to her hair. 

"Together, Mor. We are going to get through this together", he said, raising her ring cladded hand to his mouth. 

She smiled in new found admiration. Above everything, she wanted to protect Draco at all costs. Her friends too. 

She vowed it in that moment to herself. No harm will come to those she loved. Even if she has to kill for them, she would.