IV. 3

"Love, Come on, let me give you my suit jacket

"Love, Come on, let me give you my suit jacket. I can hear your teeth chattering. Here. No, don't give me that look. I'm fine", Draco said, pushing her emerald clad figure into his side. 

Narcissa and Lucius led the way into the minister's box. 

"Blimey Dad, how far up are we?", she heard the voice above her from Ronald Weasley. She rolled her eyes as the whole Weasley clan plus Hermione and Harry followed suit. 

Harry's eyes connected with hers. His eyes bulged from his sockets as they landed in her dress. You could almost hear him stifle a choke. Draco's eyes were livid as he growled- snarled at the Gryffindor boy at put an arm around her waist. 

"Well put it this way, if it rains... you'll be the first to know", Said Lucius, grinning with arrogance and pride. 

It was left for men to insult and boast while women stuck to their sides and only dismiss charmingly. She smirked and lifted her head higher. Her locks fell lusciously into her midback. 

"Father and I are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself. Mor was also invited by him, but I think she prefers the only invitation given this year to the player's box, isn't that right, love?", he said, eyeing evily. 

It was ploy to get a reaction. A fake jab into someone else's poverty. Something that represented the existing generation of pureblood. 

"Don't boast Draco, even Morrigan knows that it's no use. There's no need with these people. Do enjoy yourself won't you. While you can", finished Lucius, eyeing Harry Potter. 

She heard a soft scoff from Harry as Draco pressed a gentle kiss to the side of her head. She grinned and clutch his hand in hers. 

The ceremony begins as the Irish team is the first to appear. She moves closer to the railing, with Draco following behind. She smiles as she spots her cousin waving at her. He zooms past her and leaves a trail of green and white smoke. He soars and presses four fingers into the air. A homage to the Lynch house. A Homage to the home they grew together. She claps her hand and looks back at Draco who smiles at her excited expression. 

"Good evening! It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Let the match begin!", Cornelius says with a Sonorus charm. 

The match begins as the scarlett robes clash with those greens. It almost made her laugh at the familiarity of the situation. 

Suddenly, her arm is taken by Draco to lead her from booth to booth, introducing themselves. They didn't need to move, it seems. People came to them. 

A rather ecstatic Cornelius Fudge takes her hand and shakes it. He does the same with Draco's, with a small nod of recognition

"Ms. Gaunt, what a pleasure to see you here. Mr. Malfoy, you too. What a lovely pair I must say, very formidable. Now, dear, do tell me. What are you planning on choosing as your career. You see, I have spots for formidable heirs as both of you"