V. 5

Draco glared from the side of the great hall at Fred Weasley

Draco glared from the side of the great hall at Fred Weasley. He took too smitten glances at his fiance. Morrigan was in fact, talking with Blaise at the moment. Theo could only look between the two men in amusement. 

Morrigan had warned him being like that. She used those exact words. 

Don't be such an Alphahole, Draco. 

He didn't dare ask where she'd even get that word from or why was it used to describe certain men. She had explained it to Daphne, and he heard snippets of the conversations. Alpha from bein an imposing male and at the same time being an asshole. 

He gulped. No. He was never planning into imposing on her. If anything, they both wore the pants of the relationship. 

At the moment, with Draco's icy glare, Fred Weasley would be six feet underground. The red-headed twin only found amusement as he winked towards Morrigan and smirked. Mor only dismissed him playfully with her hand and rolled her eyes. 

Morrigan had everything in control. She had been informed that Potter and his army were training every day in the room of requirements. She had used the room before for her alone time. The twins proved loyal friends and spies as they informed her of Potter's every move. 

Potter had been weirdly distant. She took notice of the gleam that covered his eyes. It was as if someone other than him was watching through his eyes. She had commanded her thirteen to be wary around the boy. It was not only him watching, but Voldemort also scrutinizing his next army. 

For Dolores, Morrigan kept her in good graces. Even though the Gaunt girl had suffered under her hand, she offered the services of the thirteen to create the inquisitorial squad. Draco grumbled his dislike, but she managed to coerce him with a few kisses here and there. If Gryffindors wanted them to be the enemy, then so be it. 

"I need all of us to act as if we are helping her. She thinks we will help her get the Head Master position when we incriminate Dumbledore, and we will. Not under her terms though. She wants to twist my agreement, I don't mind twisting hers too. Draco, seeing as you are the head, take Vincent, Greg, Theo, Flint and Higgs. Don't forget we have a game to win later. Pucey and Milly, do you have the song I asked for?", she asked, standing in the dais of the Slytherin Common Room. 

Millicent smirked. One smile that promised pain and glory for her new boyfriend. Yes. It had been the joy of last week. Millicent Bulstrode and Marcus Flint began dating. Flint, yes, her captain had asked Daphne and her about understanding rings and jewelry. She smirked and let Daphne handle it. 

"It is my last crushing win. We are going to win this. If not I will paint the rooms of my new apartment with your blood, Gaunt. You better be at your best. I haven't been feeding you protein for nothing", Marcus said dismissively. 

She rolled her eyes and smirked back. Through these weeks her face had gained some color, and her muscles were also taking back their shape. The only thing that still shook her to her core were the nightmares. She couldn't handle them. Daphne had agreed to keep quiet about them. The Greengrass girl had made a barrier so that no noise came from their room. Many nights, Daphne had to remind Morrigan that she was safe and that she was not in thr graveyard.