II. 4

Needless to say, the Quidditch game was quite a bore

Needless to say, the Quidditch game was quite a bore. Harry was had a boneless arm, and Draco had fell roughly from his broom. Both of them were in the infirmary. 

To even ask who had won was an insult to her. Of course, Slytherin had won. She managed to place her team 200 points above Gryffindor in the first half of the game. When Harry found the snitch, they still won by 50 points. 

The was growing used to the victorious chants. She loved them. It felt amazing to be praised and feared. She did not want to be ordinary. Even in Quidditch, she was going to supercede everyone else. 

Aidan Lynch hugged her that day. It was weird for pureblood to show affection. They had a cold upbringing that lacked physical contact. He hugged her for the win and he also muttered some words to her ear. 

You know something about the petrifying and the chamber, don't you?

She would still in the second, but retort with a sarcastic comment. Nobody could know what she knew. Not even Hermione Granger or Harry Potter. 

She had figured out so far the following; 

Voldemort had to be back. Or else, there wasn't someone with pure heir blood that would open the Chamber. 

Tom Riddle opened the vault in 1943 and made the basilisk take a life. Myrtle Warren. Moaning Myrtle. 

Hagrid was sent to Azkaban, and he was stripped from his wand and his magic because Tom had falsely incriminated him. 

Cornivus Gaunt was the first person to ever see the chambers and understand the logistics behind it. The Morrigan beheld his diaries. She was forced to read them when she was younger. Her Aunt Mala wanted her to know everything about her bloodline. She tried to remember the words she clearly had read on her mind. She picked up a quill and started to remember. 

The diary explained how the simple trapdoor was secretly protected, so that those who knew how could still access the entrance to the Chamber even after the newfangled plumbing had been placed on top of it. 

The girl's bathroom. The trapdoor was located there. It led to tunnels even beyond the depths of the dungeons. 

She joined her friends for breakfast. This going and coming from the library at the crack of dawn were draining, but she needed to know. At night, she would place her usual silence charm on her slippers and drift with the shadows in search of the basilisk, but never to the girl's bathroom. 

Soon, she trudged with Blaise and Daphne to DADA. They were supposed to have a mock dueling competition. It was the only thing she looked forward to. 

"My mother told me that Hogwarts will be the epicenter of something important but dangerous, have a clue what it is, Mor?", Blaise would ask. 

"I know the chamber is open, I know there is something petrifying students, ghosts and animals, but apart from that, I'm afraid I don't have a single clue", she lied through her teeth.