VI.9

It seems Harry Potter had finally met his match in potions; Theodore Nott

It seems Harry Potter had finally met his match in potions; Theodore Nott. He was under strict orders from Morrigan to win the Felix Felicis potion for Draco. He would even go to great lengths, even sabotaging Granger's potion to buy some time. When Potter was distracted enough, he took a chance to switch his vial with an already perfected potion he had worked upon the day prior. 

To say the least, he was praised by Slughorn, who boasted about the almighty generation of Slytherin. 

Where was Morrigan Gaunt? She was excused from school that day to attend to some business matters. 

"Gaunt, this is ludicrous. We will do no such thing!", exclaimed Emmaline Develoux, one justice witch opposed the idea. 

"No. What is ludicrous is to maintain this overly old-fashioned council of justice wizards. I certainly have no use for you anymore. Leave your badges in the chair. I no longer trust your decision-making skills. Not for what is to come", Morrigan seethed out. 

That had been it. She was going to work with the people surrounding her, but when she found out that Dolores Umbridge had been appointed as high inquisitor, she saw red and completely changed the tide. 

"Is it justice for all the children she tortured at Hogwarts? Is it justice to put a woman who has performed brutal practices to get the truth? This is the Wizengamot, and certainly, I won't let a torturer sit here. Not under my watch", she said. 

That was when Umbridge stepped inside with a gleeful smirk, a badge adorning her pink robes. 

"Sweet Morrigan, It has been indeed long since I last saw you. How is your dearest uncle? Send him my very-", the pink toad began. 

Morrigan stood from her spot. Her hands trembled beside her. 

"How dare you wear that uniform with pride, you hag? How could each of you stand there and agree with it? This court brings justice. You praised a criminal. A person who should be locked away in the darkest cell in Azkaban for torturing children and using unforgivable spells on them. Not all monsters come in form of dark wizards with a foul stench", Morrigan sneered stepping from the dais and rounding Dolores Umbridge like her prey. 

Umbridge stiffened, "what are you talking about, child?"

Morrigan lifted her wand pointing to the surrounding 20 justices. She nodded just in time for the others to make her apparition inside the room. 

Percy Weasley, Lyall Lupin, Amos Diggory, Narcissa Malfoy, Rufus Scrimgeour, Aberforth Dumbledore, and finally from behind them all, arose Newt Scamander. 

"Obliviate! You will forget you ever had a role in the Wizenmagot. You will not remember anything from this job. You will pack your bags and leave. You are dismissed", stated, Morrigan, seeing each prior justice take off their judge robes and leaving them at the door, and bewitchingly left the room.