I. 3

"Morrigan, oh, Salazar she's going to kill me

"Morrigan, oh, Salazar she's going to kill me. Morrigan. Please wake up"

"One more poke, Greengrass, and I'll have the finger"

"Merlin, I am sorry to wake you up, but your cousin is asking for you outside, and he's quite insisting. It's almost breakfast either way", Daphne Greengrass said, rushing out of the door. 

"Thanks Greengrass, lets see what the oaf of my cousin wants", she said, wanting to cut some slack to the sympathetic girl. 

Daphne's eyebrows rose considerably. She was sure she heard right. Lets

"Get me get dressed and we'll go for breakfast", said Morrigan. 

Soon, the two girls walked to the great hall for breakfast. Aidan Lynch swiftly walked towards her and dropped a pristine time table into her lap. 

"Potions with the Gryffindor's first thing in the morning. What an assault to the eyes. Definately did not miss that. Be wary of Snape. He'll recognize you, but you need to be clever and astute, he prefers silence over insufferable know-it-alls"

"You sent Greengrass to wake me because of this?", she asked, wanting to maintain her composture a her cousin's antics. 

"Yes, but of course, cousin dearest. Couldn't let you be late the first day is all. Now, eat your porridge before it gets cold", he said, walking away grinning. 

That loathsome oaf. She rolled her eyes at him as he continued to grin. She ate her porridge and talked to an ecstatic Daphne about fashion trends over Europe. She was versatile, she could talk about fashion too. She needed friends. She needed to establish her presence. With a wicked grin, it all started. 

They walked together to potions. Blaise looped his arm with hers, a gesture of aristocratic manerism. The trio settled on the table at the middle. Malfoy eyed Zabini and let out an eye roll, of course, he would run to the best bloodline there is to take cover. 

Soon a man with a black robe rushed to the front of the class. With a swish of his wand, he brought down the curtains, making the class had a dark gleam. 

"There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few..."

He locked eyes with Morrigan Gaunt, who looked intently back at him. He almost wanted to shudder under her icy stare. He felt the great power once he stared at her. He looked to the Malfoy heir who was already glaring towards the Gaunt girl. Interesting.

"who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper... in death. Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confidant enough to not...pay...attention. Mr. Potter. Our...new...celebrity".