V. 2

Morrigan didn't want to leave for Hogwarts

Morrigan didn't want to leave for Hogwarts. She did not want to feel the wrath of her friends. She knew she was doing this for them. 

If he ever used the Legilimency charm on them, then they would burn with her. She was willing to burn alone. Alone just for them. 

Her black leather jacket was clad on her body, the whiskey in her flask bouncing with every step. Her hair was put in a high ponytail, and her black jeans stuck to her toned legs. She took the fashion into her own hands now. There wasn't a Mala Lynch to tell her how to dress or a Narcissa Black to smother her with gifts. 

It was okay. 

She knew she was hurting Draco the most. She knew she was hurting herself too. But they would understand.

Her eyes racked the compartment. Each compartment was filled with people staring at her. She sighed and closed the curtains on the compartment. 

A pair of red-headed twins looked at her with a questioning look. 

"Oh, hey Gaunt. What brings you here? Had enough of the snake pit, did you?", said one of them. She raised her eyebrow. Fred, she presumed. 

"Not quite. I'm here to offer you a deal. One that you'd like", she said grinning. 

"Go on, Princess", said George Weasley. 

She scoffed and for the first time, she smiled. She missed the feeling of laughing. Everyone tiptoed around her. She was tired of it. 

"I'm willing to invest in your cause. You see, I think your inventions are quite brilliant. I recently bought the last shop at Diagon alley, I honestly don't have a use for it. One in the smack center. I also still have two-thirds of the winnings from the tournament. I want you to have both of them. A war is coming as you'd think. I don't care if your parents told you about it or not. He is back. You'll think I'm on his side, but I'm not. I will raise my own hell against him in due time. My only petition is to give Umbridge hell. Do not let her break the Hogwarts spirit. Besides, I have installed in the house a small radio station to contact people if Voldemort ever takes control of the ministry. I've already made my bargain with Percy and Charlie. I haven't had the honor to meet your older brother. Nevermind that, the point is that I need your help.

I'll give you all this in exchange for information. Not on the order affairs, I don't care about them. But information for everyone. Make it known death eater whereabouts, survivors of attacks, safehouse, and all that. I'm not as evil as you make me, although I can be", she says. 

Fred was grinning ear to ear. He huddled with his brother on the other side of the compartment. She heard every word of what they said. Morrigan rolled her eyes and felt the train depart. She sat, yawned, and waited two more minutes. 

"You got yourself a deal, Gaunt", George said. 

"Good. At Potter's trial, I took the liberty to make one single vault for you. In there are Cedric's and I winnings and a bit more I decided to throw in just for fun. The shop has an apartment on top and a secret basement. When you do this, please don't name if after Potter. I did this for Cedric, not for Potter", she says, slamming the compartment door.