III. 10

Summer- The Morrigan, Lynch Manor 

Ireland, July 1994

Morrigan was left once alone to her own devices

Morrigan was left once alone to her own devices. The Morrigan would prove a formidable company. The Manor was in the heart of Ireland, hidden from the muggle world.  Before it was her house, it served as a sanctuary for all those magical folk. It could only be seen for those who had Slytherin blood. 

The cold walls soothed her as she barrelled down to the massive library. It had preserved books from the most ancient and unknown magic, to every new invention. Mala would send her off to find books at the wizarding library at the city. There, she would meet Remus, the kind hearted man who helped her escape from the hectic burden on her shoulders. Now, the library without him felt as cold as The Morrigan. 

Morrigan counted down the days until she was to leave to Malfoy Manor. She was endlessly bored. The only thing that she could think about was the planning and roles of the cadre. It was the only thing she could do, locked inside the cold Manor. 

She could go outside and have fresh air, but it would be short before the house elves pester her with their services. In the Manor, she was grateful for them. The oldest elf, Minnie, would tend to her favorite foods and needs. Mala and Seamus were always out. It was beginning to grow weird, they would come back late at the nick of midnight. 

So far she had some things planned out for his return; 

Infiltrate the ranks. Make the thirteen look as if they were forced by their parents. Prove to be loyal followers. Train. Be sent to important missions. 

First thing was to eliminate one by one the first line of Voldemort's most loyal soldiers. This included Bellatrix LeStrange, Antonin Dolohov, Fenrir Greyback, Walden Mcnair, Corban Yaxley, Peter Pettigrew and, Barty Crouch Jr. Doing this, the old death eaters wouldn't pose a threat. They would rise under her recommendation, and follow only her orders. 

Voldemort would trust her along with Snape. They would institute a new Slytherin government that would lead the wizarding world to greatness. The thirteen would. 

This year, she could feel in her bones. He was going to appear. He was going to call their followers for duty. Even those who didn't look for him. 

It was that night, a week before she left for Draco that she heard it. She slipped into the shadows of the manor and closed in on Mala's office. 

"Seamus, all is set for the cup, Lucius will be warning his son and Narcissa. It is crucial for Morrigan to watch his return-", Mala would say.

"Mala, I have searched everywhere for them. Wherever they are, their location is completely undisclosed-", Seamus said, almost too tired. 

"Well search harder. If he comes back and knows that we haven't at least tried, he'll come for her. Besides, it is time that we show our purity. Long have the Lynchs been secured to only Ireland. It is time for us too, Seamus-"