52. Jimin is f*cked

((A/N: Hey cuties! I'm warning you guys for this chapter.. Includes: Smoking))

14:35 3rd POV

Yoongi wanted Jimin to go to work with him. He doesn't want to risk the little being small while he's all alone. And Jimin doesn't have to work today, so that's fine too.

The only thing that Yoongi didn't know was that Jimin was in middle space. This is not going to end well. Because we all know that he's gonna act like a brat.

~

''Baby, are you bored?'' Jimin, who was on the couch in Yoongi's office, was on his phone. He looked up and shook his head. ''Okay, then. If you're hungry, tell me.'' He nodded his head and without a word his gaze went back to the screen.

''He's really quiet.. Was it a bad idea to bring him with me?''  Yoongi thought. He shrugged his shoulders and went back to work.

Indeed, Jimin was not bored. But what he was was irritated and angry. One, because he's here. He could've hang out with Jin and Jungkook, but no. Second, he hasn't gotten any attention. Or at least not enough. 

So he's going to get it too.

Jimin's POV 14:42

Me: Yah, Jungkook-ah..

Jaykay: what do you want plumpface..?

Me: Call me that again.. And i'll beat your ass just like last time

Jaykay: Okay sorry, what do you want Chimchim?

Me: omfg- What are you doing rn?

Jaykay: Jerking off......

Me: why around this time?? Dude-

Jaykay: Well i don't know when i'll get horny.. Dafuq?

Me: True that.. anyhoe- i wanna leave

Jaykay: Isn't it fun with your daddy?

Me: Maybe if we would fuck.. but that's not the case, cus he's busy

Jaykay: So you wanna ask if i should fuck you? Cus that's messed up

Me: No- What no! You bunny looking ass bitch..

Jaykay: Wow, calm down, i was just joking..

Jaykay: Maybe, we should smoke?

Me: Do you have cigarettes? Because I'm not going to pay those expensive cancer sticks

Jaykay: no i have

Me: since when did you smoke??

Jaykay: this is my first time.. i wanted to try it out.. maybe it's cool? And do you smoke?

Me: No.. also my first time.. 

Jaykay: Okay then.. i'll see you in 10 minutes in front of the building

Me: bye

''Daddy?'' He hummed in repsone. I stood up and walked towards him. ''Can i chill with Kook?'' He looked up from his screen. ''Please~?''