36. Bath time

11:21 3rd POV

Morning. Something that Yoongi really didn't like. But eventually he is awakened by his boyfriend, who is now bouncing painfully on his stomach. He groaned in pain and grabbed Jimin's tiny waist. ''Prince~'' He whined. ''You woke Daddy up.'' Plump lips planted on his cheek.

''Don't care.'' He giggled. Yoongi opened his eyes and saw a smiling Jimin. Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

''Oh? You don't care, hm?'' He sat up and Jimin knew what was going to happen next, but he was already too late. Yoongi started tickling him under his armpits. Jimin fell on the bed on his back and laughed.

''N-no, st-stop! Please!'' Tears formed in Jimin's eyes from too much laughter. After a few minutes, Yoongi stopped, because Jimin started to wheeze. He took a deep breath. ''Daddy is so mean.'' He pouted.

''Well, don't be mean to Daddy.'' Jimin gasped and sat up.

''I was not being mean!'' Yoongi pursed his lips. He didn't want to argue with Jimin, because eventually he gets angry and stops talking to Yoongi for almost a whole day.

''Okay, Jiminie. You need to take a bath, come let's go.'' Yoongi got up and went to the bathroom. He looked behind him and saw that Jimin hadn't followed him. ''Prince, come here!'' Yoongi heard a small 'no'. He sighed. ''Park Jimin, you better come in the bathroom this instant! Don't let me come there!''

Not long later he heard small footsteps. Jimin stood in front of him in his onesie. ''Sorry Daddy.'' He hugged Yoongi.

''No problem, Prince. Take off your onesie. In the meantime I fill up the bath. Do you want bubbles or a bath bomb?'' Jimin thought for a moment as Yoongi opened the tap. Occasionally feeling if it's not too hot and not too cold for the little.

''Bubble, please.''

~~~

After a lot of effort he got Jimin in the bath. Jimin doesn't like water. Jimin also ran naked in the house, and of course Yoongi had to run after him. Not long later, Yoongi was bitten by him. He decided to send Jimin to bed earlier than usual.

Jimin was now playing with the bubbles and the pink rubber duck, while Yoongi was sitting behind him in the bath, rubbing his back softly. He occasionally had to swat Jimin's hand away from his mouth because he wanted to put a bubble in his mouth.

''Daddy?'' Jimin asked in a small voice. The other hummed. ''Jiminie has su'p'ise for Daddy..''

''Oh, what is it?'' Yoongi pursed his lips after hearing that Jimin had farted in the bath. Extra bubbles entered the water. The little was giggling. ''I swear to God- Let me just wash your hair, so we can get out.''

~~~

Jimin stood in the room with a large warm towel wrapped around his fragile little body. Yoongi was already wearing his clothes and was looking for an outfit for Jimin. ''Daddy, can i wear a skirt today?'' They had to go outside to walk Holly. Fortunately it was sunny outside.

''Yeah of course. The pink one?'' Jimin hummed. ''Do you want to wear a shirt, or a crop top?''

''Uhm, white crop top.'' Yoongi grabbed Jimin's skirt along with the white crop top and walked out of the walk-in closet. He put the outfit down on the bed and started to dry Jimin with the towel.

He picked up Jimin's black panties. He squatted in front of him and put his hands on Yoongi's shoulders, helping Jimin with his panties.

((A/N: Yeahh, Jimin's a crossdresser, if y'all forgot.. Don't judge, or you can leave))