15. Nightmare

14:34 Jimin's POV

''Prince, you're annoyed because you haven't had your afternoon nap.'' I hate naps, but I know it annoys me if I miss a nap. ''Come, i'll cuddle with you until you fall asleep.'' He grabbed my hand and walked upstairs to our room, Holly behind us.

''Daddy won't weave Jiminie?'' I lay down on the bed and lay under the warm blanket. Yoongi, who was sitting next to me, started playing with my hair so that I calmed down a bit. He put my pacifier in my mouth and I started sucking on it.

''I won't, prince. Close you eyes, and before you know it, you're awake again around 3 o'clock.'' I smiled and did what he said. I closed my eyes and i indeed felt tired. Daddy started to sing a sweet lullaby. His voice cracked at sometimes, but it didn'y matter to me. I was out in the blink of an eye.

*Okay, trigger warning: A lot of blood, and death*

''Prince, can you open the back door for me? Some fresh air should come in.'' I nodded my head and opened the door. I went back to the kitchen to look at the cupcakes. A smile came on my face because they looked so good, and so juicy, and so big, and- Oh my God. I walked towards the livingroom were Daddy was sitting while on his phone.

''Daddy, have you seen Holly? I thought he was in the living room but he's not here.'' I looked around, hoping to find the fluffy brown dog. As i looked at him he had an frown on his face.

''No, Prince. Look upstairs. Maybe he's in our room. Don't panic.'' I didn't panic until he said that. I ran upstairs and Holly wasn't sleeping in our room, so I ran to the bathroom where he wasn't. The last place I can look is the guest room. So I ran there and Holly isn't there either.

Tears came out of my eyes. Hope nothing happened to Holly because he's not in this house! I ran back to the living room. Daddy looked up, hoping Holly was in my arms, but I came down with nothing. ''He- He's outside! We need to find him, Daddy! Holly is gone.'' Daddy got up and took my hand. We walked out the back door. We ran out of the garden and saw Holly on the sidewalk. Fast cars passed him.

''Oh, that's Holly!'' Daddy said. He looked at me. ''Prince, stay here. It's dangerous where Holly is sitting, and I don't want to scare him or he'll run on the street.'' I gave him a nod and he walked slowly towards Holly. But we were not so lucky. Holly ran on the street. Without looking back, he ran into the street after Holly.

''No! Daddy! Holly!'' The cars stopped driving and I ran to Daddy and Holly. I got down on my knees and shook him, who laying unconscious on the floor, with Holly next to him. ''Wake up! It's not funny! Somebody help them!'' I cried out loud. A pool of blood layed under Daddy's head, with a lot of blood on his face. I looked at Holly, who was already dead on the ground, because of the hard impact with the car.

The man who hit Daddy came out and got on his knees next to me. I don't know why, but he gently pressed his index and middle finger to Daddy's neck. Not long after, he pulled away and hung his cheek over Daddy's mouth. His skin paled and looked at me frightened. ''H-help them! Don- Don't look at me like t-that!''

''They're dead. I'm so sorry.''  I could not believe it. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't.

''Daddy!'' I cried. This is one of the worst naps ever! ''Daddy please!'' I heard loud footsteps and the door opened and Daddy ran towards me and sat on the bed.

''Prince, why are you crying?'' He wiped away my tears. I just kept stuttering. Too many emotions went through me. I sat up and hugged him. ''Nightmare?'' I nod my head.

''D-daddy, an-and Holly d-died.'' He pulled away and cupped my cheeks.

''Don't worry, prince. Holly is downstairs. And look! I'm still alive!'' He smiled, which made me smile. ''Don't think too much about it. I have a plan.''

''What is it, Daddy?'' I wiped away my tears and snot.

''Let's go to your favorite eating spot.'' My eyes widened. I forgot the nightmare and thought of my favorite eating spot.

''Mickey D's?'' He nod his head. ''Oh yeah, let's go! Let's bring Holly too!'' I got up and ran down where Holly was sleeping. I started to hug him.

''Are you going to Mickey D's with your onesie?'' I nod my head excitedly. ''Should i wear mine too?''

''Yeah! Daddy is dog, Jiminie is cat, and Holly is dog too.'' Daddy chuckled.

''Yeah, i know that Holly is a dog, too. Give me a second. I'll go change and then we'll go to Mickey D's!''

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt