66. What Kind Of F*ckery Is This?

((A/N: I mixed KimHongjoong193's request with Cici3107. WARNING: SMUT!!))

17:54 3rd POV

Well.. Here was Jungkook.. Pleasing himself, on the bed.. He broke a rule (Don't touch yourself without permission)

He was fed up. Hoseok didn't want to have sex with him, and neither did Taehyung. So he chose to please himself. They aren't at home right now, so that doesn't really matter.

He kept bouncing on his vibrating dildo while his other hand was playing with his dick. ''Oh fuck!'' He moaned too loud, making him cover his mouth. Tears streamed down his face as his cheeks became pink.

His dick kept slapping his stomach.

He felt he was about to cum, so he played with his pink nipples, bouncing even rougher and faster on his dildo.

Jungkook yelped after he felt a firm hand on his dick, cutting his orgasm. He grabbed that person's wrist, and looked at that person, which was an angry Hoseok, with Taehyung standing behind him.

He gasped. ''H-hobi hy-hyung..''

''What do you think you're doing?'' He asked with his deep voice, making Jungkook feel small. He didn't answer the question. Hoseok scoffed and wrapped with his other hand around Jungkook's warm neck, causing the boy to close his eyes. ''Let me ask again. What do you think you're doing?''

Jungkook almost cried. ''P-pleas-uring mys-self.'' Hoseok let go of Jungkook's neck a little, as he noticed he didn't look comfortable.

''And what was the rule again, baby?'' Jungkook sniffed and looked him in the eyes.

''Do-n't touch y-yourself without per-permission.'' Hoseok nodded his head slowly.

''Good, good. I really wanna know why you still decided to break that rule. But you know what? I don't wanna hear it. You still broke a rule, so Taehyung and I are going to do something about it.'' 

He let go of his neck and his dick and stood up. Hoseok grabbed Jungkook's dildo and pulled it out slowly out of his little pink hole. The other hissed. ''On all fours.'' Without saying a word, Jungkook did exactly as he was asked. He doesn't want to pass out again because Hoseok can be rough at some times.

''Open your mouth, baby~'' Taehyung said softly, while playing with his hair a bit. Jungkook opened his mouth. In the meantime, when Taehyung was putting the gag ball in his mouth, the two kept eye contact. Hoseok was busy tying Jungkook's wrists. Not too tight.

''Good boy~'' Taehyung pecked Jungkook's forehead, making him whine. Not able to kiss him, because of the gag ball in his mouth.

Suddenly Jungkook felt a hard SLAP! on his left buttcheek, causing him to yelp and jerk forward a bit. ''Oops, my hand slipped.''

~

Taehyung was playing with Jungkook's now red dick, as a cock ring was wrapped around his dick, preventing him from cumming. Hoseok kept pushing the vibrator against Jungkook's prostate, causing him to scream and moan.

His eyes rolled back. Saliva slid down his chin and dripped onto the bed. Jungkook watched Taehyung nod his head as he looked at Hoseok. Not long later, Taehyung took off the gag ball.

''Thank God...'' He whispered, his throat hurt too much from all the screaming and Hoseok's hand.

He also felt the vibrator being taken out of his hole. It felt strange because it felt too empty.

But yes.. What now?

''Baby?'' Hoseok spoke up. Jungkook hummed, too tired. ''Want me to fuck you, while Taetae is fucking your throat?'' He nodded his head. ''Well.. Beg for it then. Or sit with a stiff dick all day long. I don't really care.''