33. KookHope

((A/N: Author-nim is so kind! WARNING: SMUT))

15:32 3rd POV

Jungkook had been feeling horny all day. Taehyung couldn't help him because he had to go to work, and Hoseok had told him it was his own fault because he's a brat. So now he's sitting on his bed feeling frustrated.

''Ugh! I hate this.'' He looked at his bulge. ''I swear, Daddy is going to get it!'' Jungkook walked downstairs in his panties and Taehyung's wide shirt. He walked into the living room and saw that Hoseok was on the couch calling someone. Hoseok noticed that someone was in the living room so he looked up and saw that Jungkook had a devilish grin on his face.

''I'm talking with my boss.'' He mouthed. Jungkook didn't care. He sat on Hoseok's lap, his back touching Hoseok's chest. He took off his panties and struggled to push down Hoseok's sweatpants and boxers. In the meantime, Hoseok tried to push him away, but Jungkook was stubborn. After a while he gave up and continued talking to his boss about important things.

Jungkook put his fingers in his mouth and started sucking on them. After knowing they were wet enough, he pushed his fingers one by one into his little pink hole. A moan left his mouth. Hoseok was startled and hit Jungkook's thigh. ''I'm sorry, that was my dog.'' Whut?- He started to curl his fingers, which made him jerk forward, the nice feeling that shot through his whole body.

After about five minutes he was already bored again. Hoseok didn't understand why Jungkook pushed down his sweatpants and boxers. On the other hand, he was happy that Jungkook did nothing wrong, except that he was playing with his hole.

Suddenly Hoseok felt long fingers wrap around his dick. He hissed and bit his lip. ''No i-i'm sorry. I hit my little toe.'' He laughed uncomfortable. He squeezed Jungkook's side so he could quit his little games. He started talking again.

Jungkook lifted his ass and pushed Hoseok's dick into him, making a loud groan. It hurt a little bit, but he wanted to test Hoseok. He held on to Jungkook's waist, hoping he wouldn't move any further. But on the other hand, this turned Hoseok on.

He leaned back after Hoseok's entire dick was inside him. He rested his head on his Daddy's shoulder. He let out small groans and moans next to Hoseok's phone, bouncing up and down. Here and there, Hoseok also let out a few groans, but his boss didn't notice.

Jungkook slipped his hands under his shirt and started playing with his pink buds, bouncing up and down faster. ''Oh fu-fuck Daddy~'' Jungkook whispered.

''Y-yeah, thank you s-sir for calling me. H-have a nice day.'' Hoseok said with difficulty, trying not to moan into the phone while calling his boss. He hung up the phone, and before Jungkook could run away, Hoseok turned him over with a swing. His cheek pressed against the couch, his butt in the air. Hoseok's left hand wrapped around Jungkook's throat, and the other hand held Jungkook's hip more tightly, pounding hard and roughly into Jungkook, who almost started screaming from too much pleasure he felt at once.

''T-testing. Daddy. The. W-whole. Time!'' Hoseok said with every pound. Tears was streaming down Jungkook's face, his face slightly pink. ''En-enough with your little games!'' Jungkook wrapped his hand around Hoseok's hand, which was around Jungkook's throat, and tightened it. ''Hm? You like it when Daddy p-pound into you, while squeezing your throat?''

''Y-yes. Ooh~ Please- please, d-don't stop.'' Drool slipped from Jungkook's mouth. He finally felt good after all that sexual frustration in the morning. Hoseok leaned forward and bit and sucked on Jungkook's neck, on THE special spot, causing Jungkook to immediately play with his cock. The strange feeling entered his stomach.

Because of all that moaning, Hoseok noticed that Jungkook almost came, so he stopped, which made Jungkook groan. ''K-keep going!'' He whined, moving a bit.

''Ride me. After all, I deserve a good ride from my baby boy after that stunt you did.'' He smacked Jungkook's jiggly ass, causing him to moan out loud. Without Hoseok having to pull it out, he and Jungkook turned around, leaving Jungkook on top of him. He immediately started bouncing back on Hoseok's dick.

''Oh fuck!'' Jungkook cursed. Hoseok again wrapped his hand tightly around Jungkook's neck. He tilted his head slightly back and leaned his hands on Hoseok's chest to keep his balance. He grabbed Jungkook's hip and thrusted his hips upwards. Cum immediately squirted out of Jungkook's dick. His legs started to tremble, and he dropped himself on Hoseok. Not long later, Hoseok also cummed in Jungkook with a loud groan.

~~~

Hoseok hummed after a while. "We should clean up. Tae would get angry if he sees cum on the couch." He giggled softly. Jungkook whined and snuggled against Hoseok's naked body.

"I wanna cuddle. Don't care about sticky white stuff on couch." He mumbled. Jungkook closed his eyes. The caregiver kissed Jungkook's head, knowing that he fell asleep.

"Oh hey babe." Hoseok looked up and saw Taehyung in the living room. He smiled in return.

"When did you enter the house?" He raised his head a little. Taehyung smiled, leaned down and gave Hoseok a kiss, and kissed Jungkook's head.

"One minute ago. Was Kookie bad again?" He looked at the little's naked body. Hoseok nodded his head. He sighed. "Go and wash, then we'll cuddle in bed with Kookie."

Hoseok stood up carefully, so he wouldn't wake Jungkook up. He lifted him up and walked upstairs with Taehyung. "Tae baby?" He turned around, humming in response. "Can you grab Kook's onesie? I think when he wakes up, he'll feel smaller then usual. Also grab his paci." He walked in the bathroom with the sleeping Jungkook in his arms.

"Yes Daddy." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"You'll be next." He glared playfully at Taehyung. He looked down at the sleeping boy and shook him. The other groaned, and opened his bambi eyes.

"Daddy?" He rubbed his eyes. He smiled at the cute boy.

"Let's take a bath, baby." He said nothing, leaned his head against Hoseok, and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"Daddy? Kookie's butt is hurtin'."

((A/N: FUN FACT: Baby JK always feels small after the sex. And then he likes to cuddle, share kisses with his boyfriends, not being a bratty brat-))

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt