65. A little jealousy PT.2

((A/N: Hey everyone! Author-nim here. First off all, I want to say sorry for the late updates, but I'm super busy, and I'm going to be getting busier soon. But I keep going because I like to write. Send your request! I still have a few left to do! Requested by Itboyjeon! Also.. There's a fight-))

17:23 3rd POV

Jimin was doing his photo shoot while Jongsuk was standing next to the cameraman to see how Jimin was doing. Purfect.

''Smile more, Jimin-sii! I like your laugh!'' The cameraman said, making Jimin shy and blush. Of course his natural, beautiful smile came on his face. ''Yes! Beautiful~ Just like that.'' Jimin giggled more and covered his face. ''Aw cute!~'' The cameraman, who's straight, showed his gay-side because of the small mochi.

Jongsuk was smiling, being so proud of Jimin, and the cameraman, for making him smile more. 

He looked around, checking where Yoongi was, because he said he would be at photo shoot. But nope- Oh wait nevermind.

Yoongi ran into the big room with a coffee in his hand. He stopped in front of Jonsuk and took a deep breath, as he was out of breath, due to no condition. ''I'm.... Here.''

''It's... Over..'' He said, trying to imitate Yoongi.

His mouth hung open. ''You're kidding, right?'' Jongsuk shook his head, making Yoongi groan.

Jimin walked towards them and kissed Yoongi on the lips. ''Hey, baby. Why are you here so late, you meanie?'' He pouted while crossing his arms.

''I'm so sorry baby. The meeting took longer than usual, as two colleagues had been caught having sex.'' Jimin looked at the ground shyly.

''Should've been us..'' He whispered. Jongsuk heard him, but he kept quiet.

''Hm? What was that?'' Jimin shook his head.

''I'll go change in my normal clothes. See you~'' He pecked Yoongi's lips and walked away. And of course Yoongi looked at his big ass buttcheeks. Jongsuk looked the other way out of respect, as Jimin wore leggings and a crop top.

~

''Okay, where's the next model?'' The cameraman looked around, waiting too long for Jennifer. A European blonde girl, who has a lot of attitude, and doesn't do her job well. But Jongsuk has given her many opportunities.

"Here!'' She walked into the room, swaying her hips a little bit, while playing with her hair.

The cameraman just sighed, Jongsuk was not surprised, and Yoongi was kinda confused. ''How is Jimin working his butt off, while they have her.. A lazy girl-'' Yoongi thought.

''Just stand there please- And of course she doesn't listen.'' The cameraman was done with her.

She saw a cat-like boy with black hair, glasses and pale complexion. And his fashion was on point! So she decided to walk up to Yoongi. Yoongi turned the other way, not liking where this was going.

''Hey, Sexy~'' She giggled a bit, but she kept looking at the back of Yoongi's head. ''Hey Sexy. I'm talking to you.'' She turned him around, and Yoongi glared at her. She gasped. ''So you ARE Min Yoongi? Oh my God.'' She giggled. She looked around. ''Oh, Jiminie broke up with you?'' She pouted fakely.

Jongsuk stepped in. ''Jennifer, go stand there, right now! Or you're fired.'' He said with a growl, done with her bullshit.

Jennifer decided to ignore him. ''So Yoongi, wanna go to my house?'' He didn't respond. She walked closer.

''Hey baby!'' Everyone looked at Jimin, who was walking towards the group in his crop top with long sleeves and booty shorts. He wrapped his arms around his neck and leaned in for a kiss, but got stopped by a hand.