68. Bad Minnie

((A/N: Requested by blessmyyoonminheart))

7:56 3rd POV

Jimin and Yoongi were having breakfast because Jimin had to go to work. Of course, Yoongi had to wake him up with a lot of effort, because the younger didn't want to get up, and that's why Yoongi is a bit annoyed now.

''Daddy, please~ Minnie don't wanna go~'' He whined while playing with his food.

Yoongi sighed and rubbed his face. ''Min Jimin. Just eat your food, so we can go.'' Normally Yoongi would say that he could stay home, but it had been a long time since Jimin had a photo shoot. And Jongsuk wanted him today.

Jimin glared at him with a pout on his face, but Yoongi paid him no attention. ''Min Jimin, hurry up.'' He said while looking at his phone.

''Nope.'' The older looked up from his phone.

''What?''

''Minnie said. Nope. 'M not hungwy.'' He pushed his plate a bit and crossed his arms, looking Yoongi straight in the eyes.

''Alright then. Let's go.'' Yoongi got up and looked at Jimin, who looked quite surprised. ''What? You're not hungry, right? So you don't have to eat anymore. We're going to work now. Come on.'' 

Jimin huffed and got up to put on his shoes at the front door. ''Here, baby.'' He looked next to him and saw that Yoongi was holding his favorite pacifier. Jimin wanted to be stubborn, but he loves his pacifier so much, so he opened his mouth without saying anything and made Yoongi push it into his mouth.

~

The couple arrived at JSTalent. But the problem was that the little didn't want to leave the car. Yoongi was trying for five minutes, but Jimin was still in the damn car with his arms crossed.

''Listen Jimin!'' He raised his voice a bit, making Jimin flinch. ''I really don't like your behavior. The best thing is if you cooperate with me. When we get home, you're also going straight to your room.''

Jimin began to shout. ''No! Minnie don't wanna! 'M not going!'' Yoongi looked behind him and saw a few people looking, but he didn't care.

''I'm done.'' Yoongi unbuckled Jimin and lifted him out of the car. Jimin was screaming and hitting Yoongi on the chest, trying to get out of his grip, but he wouldn't let go.

He locked the car door and headed for the large building.

''LET GO!'' Yoongi squeezed Jimin's waist, the other yelped, and stopped moving. Jimin was tired from his little tantrum and laid almost limp in Yoongi's arms, which he didn't mind of course.

''Thank God.'' He thought.

~

Even the make-up artist was a bit fed up with Jimin, because he moved too much in his chair. ''Mr. Min! Stop moving, please.'' She was literally begging so she can do her job, but of course he wasn't listening.

Coincidentally, Jongsuk and Yoongi walked in because it was taking too long. ''Mr. Lee, Mr. Min, please help me. He's not listening to me.'' Yoongi angrily walked over to him, and whispered something in his ear, causing Jimin to sit still with wide eyes.

''No, Daddy. Pwease!'' Jimin begged him.

''Noona, you can continue.'' Yoongi said, while glaring at Jimin for making things difficult for the kind make-up artist.

''I'll see you in the room, Yoongi-ssi.'' Jongsuk said. The other nodded his head while sitting down.

~