17. Daddy! Pay attention!

15:34 3rd POV

''How are you, Yoongi hyung?'' Taehyung asked, who came around at 3 o'clock without Jungkook, making Jimin sad. Yoongi sat next to Taehyung on the couch while the little was playing on the floor with Mr. Bunny.

''Things have been going well lately. In terms of work, and now I have more time to be with my prince.'' By that name, Jimin looked up at his caregiver and gave him a smile. 

But that smile wasn't real. Jimin felt sad all the time, because normally Yoongi gave him a lot of attention, but now because Taehyung is there, all his attention has gone to Taehyung and not to Jimin. Yoongi didn't even realize he was going to the kitchen, which of course wasn't allowed when Jimin feels little. This is important for a caregiver. Give your little a lot of attention!

Jimin wanted to play with Holly, but he was sleeping on Taehyung's lap. And like Yoongi, don't wake up that cute dog or he'll turn into a monster. And he put on his favorite outfit especially for his boyfriend. But he wouldn't put it on if he knew that Taehyung was coming. And Taehyung had the nerve to come without Jimin's Kookie.

 And Taehyung had the nerve to come without Jimin's Kookie

((A/N: Jimin's outfit))

''Daddy, do you like Jiminie's clothes?'' The little one got up and turned around for Yoongi to see. But the caregiver got annoyed because he got interrupted.

''Prince, can't you see that i'm talking with Uncle Tae?'' Yoongi's angry look made Jimin shy and embarrassed.

''M sowwy. Jiminie just wanted to know. Why can't Daddy answer the question?'' Jimin asked who didn't even look at Yoongi because of his angry face, but he looked at the ground, hoping for a response. But he didn't get one. Yoongi continued talking to his friend. Jimin didn't believe he was ignoring him. This angered him. He asked something, so he wants an answer back too! Just because he's a little doesn't mean the caregiver should treat him disrespectfully.

''Daddy, Jiminie asked you a question!'' Yoongi stopped talking and took a deep breath. He turned he's gaze towards Jimin, making the little feel small again. 

''Jimin! I am talking to Taehyung. Where does this attitude come from?'' He crossed his arms. Waiting for the little's answer.

''This attitude is because of you! I put on this outfit especially for you, and all you do is talk to him! You don't even pay attention to me, do you know how I feel? No you don't, because you're talking to him. Asshole.'' Jimin mumbled the last part, not feeling little anymore. Taehyung was uncomfortable, not knowing what to do.

''Jimin, what did you say?'' Yoongi slowly stood up, not believing his ears. Jimin crossed his arms and looked away from Yoongi, which of course the caregiver didn't accept. He grabbed Jimin's chin and made him look at the older.

''I didn't say nothing, let me go!''

''Jimin, answer the question. Because I think I heard it, but I wanted to hear it again, to be sure. And if you lie, your punishment gets worse.'' He said in a calm voice, making Jimin scared.

''I-i said asshole.'' He said in a small voice, almost whimpering. Yoongi nodded his head and looked back at Taehyung, who was uncomfortably stroking Holly.

''Tae, sit on the other couch with Holly.'' Taehyung immediately got up with Holly in his arms. He sat on the other couch and started stroking Holly again. 

Jimin was suddenly pulled towards the couch. Of course he struggled a bit, but with Yoongi's strength, he can't do anything. His pants and underwear were pulled down, and he was placed on Yoongi's thighs, butt up. Jimin started to whimper. ''Please, Yoongi hyung. I'm sorry!''

''You should have thought before opening your big mouth. You get a total of twenty and then ten more minutes in the corner. Do not sit.'' Jimin felt humiliated. Because he couldn't keep his big mouth shut, and he will get spanked on his bare buttcheeks. And Taehyung is also watching! ''Count for me, please.'' Yoongi rubbed Jimin's ass, and the first SMACK fell right after it.

''O-one!'' Tears are already coming out of his eyes because Yoongi has a heavy hand. After about twenty hits, Yoongi pulled up his pants, which Jimin didn't like because of his aching butt. He stood in the corner, crying.

After about five minutes, Yoongi and Taehyung saw that he couldn't keep it up because his knees got weak and his legs started to tremble.

''Let him come to you. He's going to collapse, and I think he knows what he did wrong.'' Taehyung whispered to the older.

''Jimin-ah, come here, please.'' Immediately Jimin turned towards him and dropped himself on Yoongi, who immediately put him on his lap. ''You did good, prince. I'm very proud of you, and i hope you won't do it again.'' Yoongi wiped Jimin's tears and kissed his forehead.

''M sowwy Daddy, Jiminie won't do it again, pwomise.'' He leaned against his boyfriend's chest. ''Daddy no angwy?'' The older shook his head.

''No prince. I was more shocked and disappointed that you started to curse. But Daddy is also sorry. Indeed, I should've paid more attention to you. And your outfit is very beautiful, my beautiful prince.'' Jimin got shy and hid his face in the crook of Yooni's neck. ''We are going to do something fun soon, do you want that?''

''Yes!''

((A/N: How are my cuties and beauties doing? Anyway, one of my friends asked if I could make a chapter that Yoongi and Jimin are going to an amusement park, but I don't want to. You can vote. If you want such a chapter, say YES, and if not, say NO. Bye and love you guys <33))

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt