32. Spanking

((A/N: This chapter... I don't know why i wrote this. Enjoy reading!))

12:23 3rd POV

Today Yoongi decided that Jimin could do whatever he wanted. Jimin was a good boy these days, so Yoongi came up with the idea... Jimin is the boss for 24 hours! And of course the little was surprised, and thought it was a joke. But Yoongi had promised him it wasn't a joke. 

They showered, had breakfast, took Holly out for a walk, and now they're in the kitchen, because Jimin was the boss, and he wanted to make cupcakes. Well, Yoongi was making the cupcakes, and Jimin was sitting on the counter, watching his Daddy do it.

''Be careful with mixing, Daddy.'' Jimin said with a grin on his face. He felt like Jungkook. Yoongi gave him a playful glare and continued mixing with the whisk.

But apparently Namjoon had cursed Yoongi with the Destruction Power, because suddenly Yoongi bumped his hand against the bowl full of cupcake mix which made it drop on the floor. He cursed under his breath.

Jimin gasped. ''Daddy! Look!'' He pointed on the floor. Yoongi looked at him with a guilty face. ''Clean it up, and make a new one.'' He smirked. Yoongi's mouth hung open.

''Wh-what? New one?'' The little nodded his head. He groaned and looked at the floor.

''But~'' Yoongi looked back up. ''Daddy needs a spanking, because Daddy dropped the cupcake mix.'' Jimin jumped off the counter.

''You've got to be kidding me, right?'' He grabbed Yoongi's wrist.

''No, let's go to the room.'' Jimin had been waiting for this for a long time. They went to the room, and Yoongi was actually quite scared. He didn't know if Jimin could hit super hard, nor how much he'd get.

Jimin sat on the bed and tapped his thighs. Yoongi whined. ''Prince, please. Don't do this. Let me clean the cupcake mix, that's still on the floor.'' He shook his head stubbornly and tapped his thighs again. Yoongi was crying from the inside. He felt humiliated.

''Come on, Daddy.'' After a while, Yoongi lay down on his lap. His pants were pushed down along with his underwear. He gasped. ''Yes. Daddy is getting spanked on bare butt.'' He whined again.

''How much?'' Jimin thought for a moment.

''Fifty?'' Yoongi's eyes widened, which made the little laugh. ''Sorry Daddy. Jiminie was just jokin'. Just ten.'' Yoongi wanted to say something back, but he immediately got the first slap on his buttcheek.

''Oh sh-''

~~~

Yoongi got fifteen, instead of ten, because he kept rubbing his butt. And believe me, Jimin can hit hard, apparently.

''Daddy, 'm sorry!'' Jimin thought he was spanking Yoongi playfully, but apparently he was too rough, and he didn't realize it himself.

''No it's okay.'' Yoongi lay down on his back, but immediately winced in pain as his butt came in contact with the mattress. He lay on his side, and not long later Jimin spooned Yoongi, wrapping his arm protectively over his boyfriend, who's in pain. ''But promise me, don't tell anyone, and this is the last time you're spanking me.'' Jimin rubbed his buttcheeks.

''Sowwy Daddy. But now Daddy know how Jiminie feel when Daddy spank Jiminie.'' Yoongi turned around carefully, turning Jimin over so that he was spooning his baby.

''I know, Prince. Just follow the rules, and don't be a brat, like Kookie.'' He kissed Jimin on the neck, causing Jimin to close his eyes and moan softly. He arched his back slightly.

''D-daddy, the- the mix.'' Jimin moaned even louder when he felt Yoongi playing with his clothed nipples.

''Don't worry about that.'' He whispered in his ear, causing him to shiver a bit.

((A/N: There's no smut.))

13:59

Namjoon entered Yoongi's house with Jin, who was sitting on Namjoon's back. He carefully put Jin down and went to the kitchen and saw the cupcake mix on the floor. ''Baby boy, can you look if Uncle Yoonie is upstairs? I need to clean something on the floor.'' 

''Otay!'' Jin pushed his pacifier back into his mouth and ran upstairs happily. Hoping his favorite uncle is in his room with Jimin. He stopped walking when he heard screams, banging, slapping sounds, you name it.

''D-daddy! Fa-faster!''  Jin raised his eyebrows. He opened the door carefully and saw something he didn't want to see. He squeaked, and without closing the door he ran downstairs and flew into Namjoon's arms, who caught the little just in time.

''Jinnie, what happened?'' He looked down at Jin's red face. Namjoon put him on his hip better, and gently pulled the pacifier out of Jin's mouth, so he could talk better.

''Uncle Yoonie and Jiminie w-were makin' kids.'' He hid his face in the crook of Namjoon's neck. He arched his eyebrows. Making kids?- OoOoOh making KIDS!

''Oh, uhm. Let's wait in the livingroom, until they come downstairs.'' Namjoon entered the living room uneasily. They sat down on the couch and heard Jimin's feminine, but loud moans, and the sound of the bed constantly hitting the wall. 

Namjoon's face felt hot while Jin didn't notice, because he was playing with Namjoon's hair. ''Okay~ Let's watch a TV show.''

~~~

Jimin and Yoongi had showered quickly. After they took a shower, Yoongi was spooning Jimin in bed under the covers. Yoongi gave Jimin kisses on his shoulders, neck, cheeks, forehead, lips, you name it. ''You were so good, my prince. You made me feel special, and i made you feel special.'' Jimin giggled.

((A/N: See what i did there?))

''Was i really good, Daddy?'' Yoongi nodded his head and massaged Jimin's shoulders. ''Feels really good.'' They both smiled. ''Daddy?'' Yoongi hummed. ''Can we watch a movie downstairs?''

''Yeah of course. Let me help you.'' Jimin didn't want to wear a shirt, just a pair of booty shorts, so he has another reason to snuggle up on the couch under the covers with his Daddy.

Yoongi wrapped the blanket around Jimin and lifted him up. They went downstairs and went into the living room where Jin and Namjoon were sitting. ''Oh hey guys!'' Yoongi said, and sat Jimin down next to Jin.

Jimin gasped. ''Jinnie!''

''Y'all okay?'' Namjoon asked Yoongi, who was in the kitchen.

''Yeah, you heard?'' He pursed his lips and nodded his head. ''Guess what?'' 

''What?''

''Jimin spanked me today.'' Namjoon covered his mouth and laughed. Yoongi wanted to scold himself because he didn't want anyone to know about what happened.

~~~

Jin and Namjoon were on the couch, Yoongi and Jimin were on the other couch. Yoongi was spooning the little, while Jimin was playing with Yoongi's long fingers, which were pressed against Jimin's stomach. They were all watching the movie.

Suddenly Jimin felt a kiss on his cheek, so he turned his face slightly, looking at Yoongi, who had a smile on his face. ''I love you, my beautiful prince.'' Jimin giggled.

''I love you too Daddy.'' They shared a kiss together. Jin and Namjoon saw it too, so Jin cupped Namjoon's cheeks with his hands and pressed his lips onto his. He smiled in the kiss, knowing that Jin was a little jealous.

((A/N: Don't be disappointed in me, please T^T))

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt