57. Arguing

((A/N: I'll say that Cici_3107 helped me with this..))

3rd POV

14:54

It's been a week that Jimin hasn't felt small. That's purely because of Yoongi.

Yoongi is hardly paying attention to Jimin, because he's on the phone with someone all the time, and the little has noticed that very much. And of course, that bothers him. And it seems like that Yoongi is talking to the same person.

Jimin doesn't want to think too much about it, but he doesn't get attention from Yoongi, he keeps coming home late, and he talks to the same person all the time. It's a girl, by the way.

Jimin has thought about it a lot, and it seems that Yoongi is cheating on him and that he doesn't love him anymore.

Yoongi was in the living room, calling with that stupid girl, while Jimin is making food for himself. ''He thinks i'm stupid. Well guess what, bitch. Surprise..'' He mumbled to himself.

''So how much do i have to pay you? You've done so many things for me! You really are a sweetheart.'' Yoongi said, which made Jimin's face red with anger. ''No.. Of course he doesn't know.'' He giggled.

''He giggled.'' Jimin thought. ''Okay, i'm so done with this.'' He dropped the items with a loud BANG! on the counter and left the kitchen. Without looking at Yoongi, he took his phone from the table and walked to the front door to put on his shoes.

''I'll call you back..'' He heard him say. Jimin wiped his tears away. 

He felt a hand on his waist.

''DON'T TOUCH ME!'' Jimin shouted. Yoongi jumped back, and looked at him with wide eyes.

''Ji- Baby? Why are you crying?'' He took a step forward.

''Don't come closer! You son of a bitch!'' Yoongi was taken aback.

''Eh? Jimin what is going on with you? Mind your language, will you?'' It all happened so quickly. Jimin, who slapped Yoongi on the cheek.

He ran out of the house with tears rolling down his cheek. He heard Yoongi shout his name, but he kept running. He planned to see Jin because he's good at cuddling, which is something he really needs right now.

~

He knocked on the door and waited. It opened not long after and there stood Jin, wearing a white shirt and gray sweatpants. ''Hey- Why the fuck are you crying, Min Jimin?'' After Jin asked that, Jimin broke down and began to cry even louder. 

Jin didn't know what to do, so he first brought Jimin inside and put him on the sofa while he went to get water for the crying boy.

~

''Okay, Min. Tell me what's wrong. Take your time.'' He asked, while Jimin is leaning his head against Jin's chest.

''Y-yoongi..'' In the meantime, Jin rubbed his back and gave him little kisses on the top of his head to calm the crying boy down. ''Ch-cheated.'' Jimin gasped and began to cry again.

Jin was taken aback after he said that. 

'How in the goddamn fuck? They haven't even been married for a fucking year, for screaming out loud.'

''Okay Jiminie, it's okay. It's okay, take it all out.'' Jimin was almost screaming, he's so frustrated with the whole situation.

Namjoon, who was working upstairs, heard the screaming, so he ran downstairs as quickly as possible, thinking something had happened to Jin.