12. Oh no!

((A/N: Requested by Cici3107 my bish!))

10:23 3rd POV

Yoongi woke up to go to work and saw that Jimin was still sleeping. He let him sleep and jumped into the hot shower. After he finished, he saw that Jimin was still sleeping. He thought it was weird because usually around this time Jimin was jumping on him to wake up.

He didn't think much about it. After changing, he looked back and saw that Jimin was clutching the blanket with his small fists with furrowed brows. He walked over to him and sat on the bed next to Jimin. He shook Jimin to wake up, only he didn't wake up. Then Yoongi saw that Jimin was sweating, not just a little bit. Jimin's cheeks were bright red.

''Prince..? Prince..?'' To be sure, he felt Jimin's forehead and it felt hot. ''Fever.'' He mumbled to himself. Out of nowhere, Jimin opened his eyes and began to whimper softly. 

''Da-daddy..? Jiminie don't feel g-good.'' Jimin looked at Yoongi with teary eyes and a pout on his lips. He lay on his back and yanked the blanket off him. His chest lifted up and down at a rapid pace.

Yoongi started to panic. He didn't know what to do! ''Jiminie, give me a moment, please! I'll call Uncle Jin for his special soup.'' He ran downstairs and meanwhile took his phone out of his pocket and called Jin. ''Come on, come on!.. Pick up!'' He ran into the kitchen. Jin answered.

The phone between his ear and shoulder as he took the icepack and wrapped a cloth around it.

''Jin hyung?'' Yoongi shouted in the phone.

''Damn, i can hear you, you stupid. Why do you sound so scared? Did something happen with Jiminie?''

''He has a fever, can you bring some of your soup?'' Yoongi ran upstairs and went to their room.

''Oh of course! I'll see you soon. Let Jiminie take a shower in lukewarm water, don't let him put on thick clothes and keep the window open so that some fresh air can enter. And he has to drink a lot, and rest a lot. If he wants you can watch TV on the bed. But for children so that he calms down a bit.'' In the meantime while Jin was talking, he opened the window and gently pressed the ice pack against Jimin's forehead.

''Jesus- Thanks Daddy Jin!'' 

''I'll see you soon. Bye!'' And he hung up before Yoongi could say something

''Daddy?'' Yoongi hummed in respone, and lifted him up and walked towards the bathroom. ''Jiminie's g-going to throw up.'' Jimin whimpered again. With wide eyes and panic on Yoongi's face, he put Jimin down in front of the toilet and rubbed his back.

And not long after, everything came out, causing Jimin to panic and he started to cry.

''It's okay, prince. It's okay. Do you think more will come out?'' He shook his head while clutching his stomach. ''Okay, let me take of your clothes.'' Yoongi raised Jimin while Jimin held on to his Daddy's shoulders because his legs felt weak.

''Don't wook at Jiminie's peepee.'' He said softly causing Yoongi to hold back his laughter.

''I won't look, prince.'' After taking off his clothes, Yoongi put on the shower in lukewarm water. After feeling the temperature, Jimin went into the shower himself, the water poured over his body, which felt very good for him, because he was literally burning from the heat. ''Do I have to hold you so you don't fall? Or is it not necessary?''

''Jiminie big boy! Jiminie no help!'' A smile crept on Yoongi's face.

''Yoongi!''  Jin, who had just walked in with a spare key, called for Yoongi so he can get the hot covered bowl of soup.

''Prince, i need to go downstairs. Uncle Jin came with his soup for you.'' Jimin, who had applied shower gel on his body, nodded his head. Yoongi quickly went downstairs where Jin was standing in the kitchen.

''Thanks Jin hyung!''

''Yeah yeah, i need to go. I promised Jungkook to go to the park today which will be soon. So I have to go now.'' Jin patted Yoongi's shoulder and walked out of the house.

13:33

Jimin had just finished his soup, which Yoongi gave him because he was so weak. Now they are in bed watching Paw Patrol. Suddenly Jimin looked at Yoongi with a frightened look.

''What is it, prince?''

''Work.'' Yoongi's eyes widened and he immediately picked up his phone on the bed. He decided to call his boss.

''Hello? Yes, Min Yoongi you're speaking with... Yeah i'm sorry. I am sick, and i just woke up... Yeah, i'm really sorry, sir.'' He nod his head. ''Okay, thank you very much... Have a good day.'' He hung up the phone.

''You bad, Daddy! You lied!'' Yoongi gave him a fake smile and took the pacifier, which was hanging around Jimin's neck, and gently pressed it into his mouth so that Jimin didn't speak any further. And without saying anything, Jimin started to suck happily on the pacifier.

''Let me feel your forehead.'' He pressed his hand to Jimin's forehead and noticed that the temperature has dropped a little. Yoongi's eyes looked at the bedside table next to Jimin, which had Jimin's sippy cup on it. ''Drink your water, prince.'' Jimin turned around, took out his paci and drank the water from the sippy cup with two hands. He put it down again and layed his head on Yoongi's chest, while Yoongi started stroking Jimin's back and Jimin started playing with the end of Yoongi's shirt, looking at Paw Patrol.

''Daddy?''

''Yes, prince?''

''Jiminie fweel better! Can Jiminie have sweeties?'' Yoongi pursed his lips, because he knows that Jimin is still sick and he knows that Jimin would like something tasty, which he doesn't get now.

''No, prince.'' 

''But Daddy~'' He started to whine.

''I said no! Now look at Paw Patrol or close your eyes for a bit. Especially today you do not get anything tasty because you do not feel well. And don't lie to Daddy. Lying isn't good!''

''But Daddy lied to boss.''

''Jimin i swear-''

((A/N: I was supposed to make this chapter fluff, but apparently I'm not good at fluff. Love you all!))

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt