27. Bad Kookie

13:43 3rd POV

Taehyung and Hoseok were discussing who was going to punish Jungkook. And finally it became Hoseok, because Jungkook always behaves when Hoseok punishes him. And today Jungkook deserved it for shouting at Taehyung, and Jungkook also scolded him.

Hoseok heard that and of course he became furious. He sent Jungkook to his room, and not long after he came in with an angry face. Jungkook was sitting on the bed, arms crossed, staring out the window with a pout. ''Jeon Jungkook, look at me.'' He ignored him. ''I won't repeat myself!'' He raised his voice.

Still no answer. That was stupid of him.

Hoseok pursed his lips with anger. He walked over to Jungkook and grabbed his upper arm and raised Jungkook on his feets. Because Hoseok was so rough, Jungkook started to whimper a bit. ''I said look at me, right now!'' He shouted at him making the little brat flinch. He looked at him immediately.

''We've waited so long. And we've played along with your game so many times, but now it's over. Lay across my lap. You get twenty with my hands, and then we move on to your calves.'' Hoseok sat down and Jungkook nodded his head. He took off his pants and underwear himself. He lay down on Hoseok's lap. And before he could adjust.. the first blow hit hard on his left buttcheek.

''Ouch!'' Jungkook jerked forward and bit his lip, fighting to keep the tears inside.

''You're not gonna yell at Daddy next time, did you hear me?'' He slapped his other buttcheek harder. Jungkook screamed.

''Ouch- Yes! M not g-gonna do it!'' Hoseok gave him a few hard slaps.

''And you're not going to teach Jimin bad things, did you hear me?'' Another smack, and another smack!

''N-no, ah!'' He tried to cover his aching red butt, but Hoseok swatted his hands away, making him cry louder.

After the twentieth blow, they were done.. for now. He let Jungkook get up, and saw that Jungkook could hardly breathe because he was crying so much. ''Breathe for me, please.'' He rubbed his back. After a while Jungkook was only sniffing.

''We need to continue. The punishment is not over.'' After Hoseok said that he wanted to cry again, but he didn't. ''Look at the wall. Keep your hands against the wall and spread your legs a little.'' He whimpered again. He know this one, and it's not fun at all. ''You get ten. Understood?''

''Y-es Da-daddy.'' Hoseok rubbed Jungkook's red aching butt a little bit. He took off his belt.

''And keep breathing, Jungkook. I don't want you to pass out.'' He only nodded his head and closed his eyes. 

The first blow with the belt hit Jungkook's calf, making him scream out of pain. He wanted to rub it, but he knew better, so he didn't do it. Hoseok kept hitting, and every slap just got more painful. Especially the last one.

And Jungkook didn't keep to what Hoseok had said, so he almost passed out. Hoseok didn't notice at all. So Jungkook took a deep breath, which he did several times. The final blow hit his calf, and he sat down on the floor with a loud thud. ''Kookie, are you okay?'' Jungkook just nodded his head, hoping that the punishment was over. But nope-

''We need to do one more. Just stand in the corner with your arms raised for six minutes.'' He said nothing, got up and went to the corner. He did what he was asked and raised his arms. Hoseok didn't leave the room and stood there, looking at Jungkook, making sure that the little won't pass out.

~~~

After the punishment was over, Hoseok sat on the bed, and Jungkook ran to him with tears on his cheeks. He sat on Hoseok's lap and wrapped his arms around his neck. He leaned his head on Hoseok's shoulder. ''Da-daddy, K-kookie ish sowwy.'' Hoseok smiled and rubbed his back.

''Baby, I'm proud of you. So proud! Daddy Taetae is also proud of you. You did so well. Daddy's good boy.'' He kissed Jungkook's pouty lips, pecked his forehead, and his wet cheeks, making Jungkook giggle a bit. ''Let's go downstairs to Daddy Taetae.'' Hoseok stood up and Jungkook wrapped his legs around Hoseok's waist.

They walked down where Taehyung was on the couch on his phone. He looked up to see Jungkook in Hoseok's arms. ''Hey, baby Kookie~ Come here.'' Hoseok put him on Taehyung's lap, and Jungkook immediately wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck.

''Kookie ish sowwy. M good boy!'' He giggled as Taehyung showered him with kisses.

''I know you're a good boy. Daddy Taetae is proud of you, you know that right?'' Jungkook puffed his chest and nodded his head, making the two boyfriends laugh. ''You wanna call Jiminie?''

''Otay!'' Taehyung typed in Jimin's number.

''Oh! Uncle Taetae!'' Jimin giggled and waved at the camera

''Hello Chimchim. How are you?''

''Jiminie ish doin' good! Today Jiminie learned alphabet wif Daddy.'' He smiled.

''Oh, that's really good!'' Taehyung grinned. ''Hey, do you want to speak to Kookie?'' Jimin nodded his head excitedly. He handed the phone to Jungkook, who immediately looked happier.

''Kookie!'' Jimin shouted. Taehyung heard Yoongi say 'inside voices' in the background. ''Jiminie missed Kookie so much!''

''Kookie missed Jiminie too! Kookie need to tell Jiminie somethin'.'' Jimin cocked his head to the side.

''Wha?''

''Daddy was angwy, so Kookie got punish, and now Kookie ish good boy. And Kookie wanted to say sowwy for teachin' Jiminie bad boy stuff.''

Jimin's eyes widened. ''Kookie otay?'' Jungkook nodded his head. ''Kookie ish good boy!'' The two giggled.

Taehyung walked away and went to the kitchen where Hoseok was. He gave him a back hug, resting his chin on Hoseok's firm shoulder. ''I love you, you know that right?'' Hoseok turned and rested his arms on Taehyung's shoulder.

''Of course, my love. I love you and Kookie so much. I felt guilty when i did that to him. He almost passed out.'' Hoseok pouted.

''You know Jungkook has trouble breathing when being punished. But it doesn't matter. The next time I'm going to watch, so that I can see it. Because if you are punishing him, you're not longer focused on what is going on around you.'' He kissed Hoseok. They both hummed in the kiss.

''Ooohh! Look Jiminie!'' They both pulled away and saw that Jungkook was filming the couple. They ran after Jungkook who was squeaking the whole time.

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt