13. Making love

((A/N: So yeah, me with my unholy chapter again. There is smut in this chapter again, but they are going to make love, so it will be fine! No sex toys!))

16:46 Jimin's POV

Yoongi had a full day off today, and I couldn't be happier. We went out with Holly, we made cupcakes and watched a movie in a short time. Normally, not all of this would happen because Yoongi works a lot.

''You feel Little today, prince?'' I shook my head. We're now sitting on the bed, not doing anything. 

''Yoongi hyung?'' He hummed in respone, looking at me. ''You love me right?'' He nod his head. ''Make love to me.'' Yoongi's eyes widened and his mouth opened slightly. His reaction made me think he doesn't want me, and now I feel embarrassed, bringing a pink color to my cheeks. ''Nevermind.'' I laid down on the bed with my back turned to Yoongi, so the atmosphere doesn't get any worse.

I felt Yoongi's firm hand on my shoulder, and he pushed me back, which made me lie on my back. ''No, prince. I was shocked because you want to do this. Are you sure? You've never done this with me before.'' I smiled at him.

''Yoongi hyung, i trust you with my heart.'' Before I knew it, my lips came into contact with Yoongi's. The kiss was not rough, it was soft. I was afraid I wasn't good enough. His hands slipped under my shirt, and he began to gently stroke me.

I feel loved.

He broke the kiss and pressed his soft lips against my neck, which made me arch my back as the good feeling shot through my body. I didn't even realize I was no longer wearing my shirt. Yoongi does things with me that I had never really felt before.

His hand slipped from my waist to my pink nipple, and he started playing with it. My mouth opened but almost no sound came out except for my heavy breathing, because this is already too much pleasure for me. His kisses on my neck stopped and I almost whined. Before I knew it, his tongue started to play with my nipple. ''Oh fu~'' I bit my lip to stop the word. I don't want to get in trouble for cursing.

Yoongi sat up straight and took off his shirt.

3rd POV

After a while, Yoongi Jimin has gained his confidence. With some effort, of course, because Jimin was still thinking about the strip club situation.  Yoongi wanted to make Jimin feel good at first, so he did. He first looked at Jimin for permission. At the end he got a nod from the younger.

He carefully licked the end of Jimin's shaft. Jimin took a deep breath and grabbed the blanket under him with his legs over Yoongi's shoulders. Yoongi pressed down and took Jimin's entire shaft in his mouth.

Jimin squealed from the sudden plessure on his d!ck. ''Oh fuck~ Yoongi!'' He squeaked, and arched his back. In the end of the day he didn't care about his language. Yoongi's tongue technology did something to Jimin. He started bobbing his head up and down. Jimin wanted a little more pleasure so he started playing with his nipples.

~~~

''Are you ready, prince?'' Yoongi looked at Jimin who looked messy. His blond hair that stuck in every direction. His neck covered in Yoongi hickeys. His cheeks were flushed, and his plump lips were red and even thicker from biting his lips and from the kissing.

''Yeah, yeah! I'm- i'm ready.'' Jimin's chest went up and down at a rapid pace. Yoongi chuckled at Jimin, who was impatient. He leaned forward and placed his hands next to Jimin.

''Grab my arms when it hurts.'' He nod his head. ''You know the safeword?''

''Yeah, red.'' Yoongi nodded his head because Jimin remembered it. He put some lube on his fingers and slowly slid a finger into Jimin's hole. Jimin's toes curled because of the pain. After a while, Jimin said that he could move, and so did Yoongi. Two fingers went in, then three. After a while, Yoongi knew that Jimin is ready, because he almost came because of his fingers.

He put a little more lube on his d!ck, pressed against Jimin's hole, and leaned forward, making his shaft go deeper into Jimin's hole. Jimin made a noise of discomfort. Yoongi put his hands next to Jimin. He immediately latched on to Yoongi's arms.

After his entire d!ck was in Jimin, he waited until he got permission. He watched Jimin all the time, who was kind of crying. ''Prince? Why are you crying? You're doing good, my baby prince. So good, i'm really proud of you.'' Which made Jimin smile a bit. ''That's what i wanted to see.'' Jimin wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist and held his arms tighter.

''You c-can move now.'' He nodded his head. His hips moved slowly for Jimin to get used to it. Jimin tilted his head and moaned out loud. ''Oh shit! Ooh~ fuck~!'' Yoongi kissed Jimin softly, distracting him. Jimin pulled away first, and started to breathe harder. ''Ha- Ooh~ Harder, please!''

That was when Yoongi knew Jimin meant it. His hips snapped back and forth at a rapid pace, causing loud skinslaps. Jimin released Yoongi's arms and started to jerk off, which Yoongi didn't mind.

''D-doing s-so good, baby p-prince! So g-ood for your d-daddy.'' Yoongi went a little faster, making the bed hit the wall with each thrust. Jimin pushed his head against the pillow, his mouth slightly open, and began to jerk faster.

''Daddy- m' bout to c-cum- Oh fuck!'' Jimin's plan was to cum with Yoongi, only he's more sensitive than his boyfriend, making him cum earlier. But now he has a different idea.

''I'm about t-to cum t-too!'' Jimin's eyes widened.

''Pu-pull out!'' In an instant, Yoongi pulled his d!ck out, thinking he hurt Jimin, which of course he didn't.

''Did i hurt you?'' Without saying anything, Jimin went on his knees, with a lot of struggle, because of his sore butt. Yoongi was amazed. ''J-jimin?'' His face close to Yoongi's d!ck. He looked up with innocent eyes.

''I also want to give you pleasure.'' He said in a soft voice. Before Yoongi wanted to say something back, Jimin already had Yoongi's entire shaft in his mouth. Yoongi sucked in his breath. 

Jimin's tongue also did magical things. Yoongi doubted he would do it, but he did it anyway. He grabbed Jimin's hair and pressed him down more. Only what surprised Yoongi even more was that Jimin had no gag reflex.

Yoongi felt he was almost there. He wanted to move away from Jimin, only Jimin went wilder. ''Oh fuck, Jimin. G-go easy~'' He moaned out. Not long later, white liquid squirted into Jimin's mouth, and he swallowed it happily. He pulled away from Yoongi's dick with a POP sound.

''Daddy, 'm tired.'' Yoongi nod his head in agreement.

''Me too, but we need a shower. Let me grab something from downstairs.'' Jimin plopped himself on the bed while Yoongi walked downstairs naked.

''Oh shit!'' Yoongi covered his d!ck. ''What the fuck are you guys doing here?''

''Oh no! Uncle Yoonie said bad word.'' Jungkook said, who had his eyes covered by Taehyung and Hoseok who sat on the floor with Holly on Jungkook's lap.

''Y'all went wild. Poor Jibooty.'' Yoongi ran upstairs.

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt