30. Play time!

12:34 3rd POV

And of course, as always, Jimin is super happy, because Jungkook and Jin will play together at Yoongi and Jimin's house. When Jimin heard it, he immediately started making a schedule for that day. They're going to play first, then they're going to eat some snacks, and then they'll play again, and play even more, and then make pancakes, take a nap, and finally watch a movie.

Jimin had a pacifier in his mouth, with Mr. Bunny in his arms. He was sitting on Yoongi's lap, who was working on his laptop. He had promised Jimin not to work when the other littles will arrive. And of course Jimin will remember that.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Jimin, who was leaning on Yoongi, got up and ran to the door. He pulled the pacifier out of his mouth. ''Who there?'' He pressed his ear on the door. Not long after, a smile came on his face and he opened the door. In the meantime, Yoongi closed the laptop and walked towards Jimin, who was hugging Jin. Jungkook, of course, was jealous.

''Hey Yoongs.'' Hoseok said, holding Jungkook in his arms. With one hand he gently pushed Jin inside, so Hoseok could close the door behind him.

~~~

The caretakers were talking in the kitchen. They had already cut pieces of fruit for the boys. Speaking of the boys. They were playing happily. Jin and Jimin were playing with their favorite plushies, Mr. Bunny and Mr. Chipmunk. And Jungkook was driving with his small car on Jin's shoulder, making car noises. And Jin realized what Jungkook was doing.

''K-kookie? What ish Kookie doin'?'' He looked at him with wide curious eyes. Jimin stopped playing and looked at the two. Jungkook had a devilish smile on his face.

''I was driving my small car on your world wide shoulders, because your shoulders are wide to drive with my toy car.'' Jimin's eyes widened after Jungkook said that. Jin on the other hand was about to cry. Jungkook saw that and immediately regretted it, but before he could open his mouth, Jin got up and ran to the kitchen, crying.

Jimin looked at a guilty Jungkook. ''But Kookie did that fo what?''

''Hobi~!'' Jin cried and hugged Hoseok, who got startled. Carefully he placed the knife on the counter and lifted Jin up and placed him on his hip. Hoseok wiped Jin's tears away with one hand and a sad pout.

''Why is baby Jinnie crying, huh? Tell Hobi.'' In the meantime, Jimin and Jungkook walked into the kitchen, which was actually not allowed. Yoongi looked back and saw the two, so he pointed with the knife in his hand towards the living room. Their shoulders slumped and they returned to the living room.

Jin grabbed Hoseok's shirt as he sniffed after calming down a bit. You know, Jinnie is sensetive. Big Jin isn't. ''K-kookie s-said, Jinnie got w-world wide sh-shoulders. A-and then K-kookie started driving wif toy car on Jinnie's shoulders.'' He pouted. And Yoongi was smiling the whole time. Not because of what Jungkook has done, but Jin is so cute! He's completely hidden in Namjoon's white XXL hoodie, with his black knee socks, not even wearing shorts. Just his underwear.

Hoseok sighed and walked towards the livingroom with a sad Jin in his arms.

~~~

Fortunately, the two had made up, and of course Jimin was happy with that. They were now silently eating their fruit pieces on the soft carpet in front of the couch. The other caregivers sat on the couch, just talking with each other about life.

''M done!'' Jungkook shouted while raising his plastic bowl. Hoseok glared at him.

''Inside voices, Kook.'' Jungkook apologized. He put the plastic bowl in front of him and waited for the others to finish.