21. 'M tired!

((A/N: Hello everyone! Unfortunately I wanted to make this chapter anyway, because I want to keep it realistic, because what you will read in this chapter happens more often in this world, and it has to stop. WARNING: Mention of suicide!!!))

3rd POV

16:34

''Do you need more help with your homework, or are you done?'' Jimin shook his head with a sad pout on his lips

''Do you need more help with your homework, or are you done?'' Jimin shook his head with a sad pout on his lips. Hoseok noticed. ''Jimin-ah, you've been sad all the time. What's going on?'' Jimin shook his head again and looked away from his phone. He took a deep breath, fighting to keep the tears inside. ''Jimin, are you crying?''

Jimin couldn't take it anymore and started crying in front Hoseok. Something he didn't want. He didn't want other people to worry about him. ''Jimin! Breathe! Please!'' Hoseok raised his voice so he could get Jimin's attention. Jimin looked at him sadly and tried to stop crying, but seeing Hoseok's worried face made him cry even more.

''I- i can't d-do th-this anym-more! 'M tired!'' Jimin broke down. The door opened and Yoongi ran to Jimin and gave him a hug and kissed him on the head. He saw that he was calling Hoseok.

''Take care of him, Yoongi hyung. I don't know why he's crying.'' Yoongi gave him a nod.

''I'll go talk to him. I'll inform you later.'' 

Hoseok hung up and Yoongi walked to the bed with a weak Jimin and sat down on it. Jimin leaned his head against Yoongi's chest and held Yoongi's shirt tightly in his hands. Yoongi rubbed his back to calm him down.

''Shh, prince. It's okay. It's okay.'' He whispered in Jimin's ear. ''When you're done with crying, talk to me, prince. I don't want to see you like this, and I'm going to do everything I can to make you happy again. You don't feel little, do you?'' Jimin took a deep breath and shook his head against Yoongi's chest.

'' 'M so t-tired, Yoongi h-hyung. So tired.'' Jimin said in a hoarse voice because of all the crying. Yoongi was confused. All these days it seems like Jimin was happy. He played with Holly all the time, made pancakes with his boyfriend, went out more often. You name it.

''Prince, why are you tired? Tell me.'' He held Jimin tightly.  

''I'm sick of it.'' Jimin held Yoongi's shirt even tighter, forming fists. And Yoongi became scared. Jimin never spoke like that. He always spoke happy, and even though he was sad, he tried to stay positive.

Holly entered the room because the door was still open. He immediately sat on Jimin's lap, because he noticed that Jimin was sad. Jimin's hand landed on the fur and started stroking Holly.