1. Admit

Jimin's POV 17:01

''So you're a Little?'' I nod my head. I sat on the couch next to Yoongi. ''That means you enter a child's headspace?'' I nodded my head again and started playing with my baby pink skirt.

Is he going to judge me?

''Look at me Jimin.'' He demanded with his low voice. I shyly looked up and met his cat-like eyes. ''I don't care that you're a Little. I will try to find some information on the internet so that I can help you . Or I will ask Taehyung.'' I smiled.

''Thank you Yoongi hyung.'' I hugged him for a good five seconds and ran to my room where my plushies were hidden under my bed. I don't have to hide them anymore.

''Mr. Bunny? You heard that? Yoongi accepted me. I'm so~ happy!'' I hugged my yellow bunny. I gasped. ''Maybe i can play with Kookie soon!'' 

''Jimin.'' I jumped a little and looked back where Yoongi was standing by the door. I hummed in return. ''Let's go downstairs. I'm going to make some food for the both of us.'' I held Mr. Bunny in my small hands and got up. I walked over to Yoongi and took his big comfy hand, and like that we walked downstairs together.

I sat at the dining table, waiting for the food. Yoongi chuckled.

''Go watch some TV, Jimin. I'm going to make some food.'' I pouted.

''Yooni~ Can i have dino nuggets?'' I asked while i walked towards the livingroom.

''I'm sorry bud, i don't have those nuggets. I can make some pasta?'' He walked towards me.

''Yes! I want pasta!'' I shouted. Yoongi put his index finger against his lips.

''Hush, use inside voices.'' I cocked my head to the side. ''That means, don't shout.'' He smiled.

''Okay, sorry.'' He walked away while i grabbed the remote.

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt