45. Halloween PT.1

((A/N: Requested by succing_toes.. I like the nickname))

13:34 Jimin's POV

Today I finally got to shop with Hoseok to get a Halloween costume. Yoongi actually wanted to go with me, but I was a bit tired of him. That's why I'm going to the mall today with Hoseok

''Okay Jimin-ah, be careful, okay? Take good care of him Hoseok, otherwise you will get spanked.'' Yoongi glared at him while pointing his finger at him. I rolled my eyes.

''Yah Yoongi. I can take care of myself, thank you very much.'' Yoongi and Hoseok flinched. I arched my eyebrow. ''What? Is it new or something that i can take care of myself?'' They kept quiet. ''Ugh, let's just go.'' I groaned and walked out of the house. I heard Hoseok say bye to Yoongi.

''You ready, Chim?'' Hoseok knows I'm in middle space, but I don't mind if he calls me that. I can never be angry at him and when I am I get into a fight with Jungkook.

I nodded my head. ''Yes! Let's go..'' We got into his gray Mercedes-Benz. ''I really like this car, Hoseok.'' I saw him bite his lips.

''Hyung.'' He mumbled under his breath. ''Ah right. Sorry Hyung.'' I looked out the window as he started the car.

~~~

We walked hand in hand in the mall. At first I got a little uncomfortable because I almost felt myself slip into little space. But after a while it went away because I was annoyed. Someone kept looking at me funny all the time. Never seen a boy?

''Let's go inside this store.'' I looked up and it said Fem. Fem?

''Hyung? What does Fem stand for?'' I saw how he almost started to laugh but he held it back.

''Femboy.'' My eyes widened. I pursed my lips and walked into the store, and i almost fell in love. ''Do you already like it?'' I nodded my head excitedly. I let go of his hand and ran further into the store. And I saw an outfit that I can definitely wear on Halloween. Something that will make Yoongi happy.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. ''This is the one, Hyung.'' Hoseok hummed behind me.

''Why not dress as a potato?'' I narrowed my eyes and looked at him.

''A potato? Really? I could walk around as a tampon, but i'm not doing it 'cause it sounds stupid. Now why do you think that i'll go as a potato?'' He wasn't even listening because he was on the floor laughing, holding his stomach. I don't think it's funny.

''It's- It's th-the tampon p-part for me~'' Some people looked at Hoseok while smiling. I groaned.

''Just stand up already. I want this outfit.'' Hoseok wiped his tears and got up with a sigh. He looked at me and started to laugh again. And not long later he was back on the floor, crying.

I pursed my lips and grabbed the outfit. 

With a smile I walked over to the cash register where a boy was standing, wearing a cute skirt

With a smile I walked over to the cash register where a boy was standing, wearing a cute skirt. ''Hello sir.'' He bowed. I bowed back and handed him the outfit. ''Is your boyfriend okay?'' I looked back.

''He's not my boyfriend. He's a stupid guy called my best friend, but don't worry about him.'' The cute boy smiled and put the outfit in a cute pink bag. Then I realized something. ''W-woozi?'' He looked up and his eyes widened.

''So it is you?'' He smiled. ''Oh my God, long time no see!'' He ran around the counter and gave me a hug.

''Oh my- I know right?!'' I hugged him tighter. After a while we pulled away. ''Since when are you working here?''

He shrugged. ''I really don't know. As long as i get paid.'' We both giggled.

''Who's this?'' I heard behind me. 

''This is my friend Woozi.'' He waved at Hoseok. He smiled and waved back.

''Hello Woozi! I'm Hoseok, Hobi, Sunshine, whatever you wanna call me.'' Woozi giggled and covered his mouth. He' so cute! I almost cooed.

''Nice to meet you.'' He looked at me. ''How is your Daddy doing?'' Hoseok gasped.

''You know about Yoongi hyung?'' He nodded his head.

''We met at the park. They also met my Daddy.'' He said proudly. Hoseok gasped again making me roll my eyes.

''You're a little too?!'' He almost shouted. Woozi flinched but nodded his head. ''So cute!''

''But anyhow, we're married.'' I showed him my rings. He gasped and covered his mouth with both hands.

''Congrats!'' He hugged me again. 

''Uhm, so like, i am in a hurry. Can y'all do this another time?'' Someone said.

''Oh right!'' Woozi grabbed the pink bag and gave it to me. 

I shook my head. ''I didn't pay.'' Woozi leaned in.

''It's free for you.'' He whispered. I just smiled and pecked his cheek.

''Thank you Woozi. I need to go. You have my number right?'' He nodded his head. ''Alright! Call me tonight!''

''Bye bye boys!''

''Bye!'' We both said and left Fem.

''You're hungry?'' Before I could say anything my stomach started to growl. I looked at Hoseok with an awkward smile. ''Okay let's go.''

~~~ 18:23

''Yoongi!'' I jumped on him which woke him up. He groaned in pain.

''Yah! You did this for what?'' He rubbed his stomach. I just shrugged, not caring one bit.

''I met Woozi today!''

''As in that other little guy we met at the park?''

''Uhu..''

''Ah okay! Cool. So can i see the outfit?'' I shook my head and stood up.

''Oh come on. I wanna see it.'' I stuck out my tongue.

''But you're not gonna see it 'till Halloween.'' I took off my shorts. And because of that you could see my black panties. Teasing Yoongi is kinda fun, you know. 

I heard Yoongi behind me and before I could turn around, he wrapped his fingers tightly around my neck and grabbed my hip with his other hand, making my jiggly ass rest against his crotch. I grabbed his hand which were around my sensitive neck.

''You were testing me, hm, Princess?'' He whispered in my ear with his deep voice. His breath fanning against my ear, making my knees go weak. His hand around my hip slid into my panties and grabbed my hard dick. ''Hard already?''

''Daddy i'm sorry.'' I couldn't even speak normally because my windpipes are nearly closed.

''Hm? What did you say? No prepping? Alright.'' I kind of started to smile. Yoongi knows I want to be rough at some times.

((A/N: Part 2 is coming out on Halloween. With sum good smut. You guys waited way too long for a smut chapter))

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt