61. Poor Minnie

((Requested by Itboyjeon. Thank you!! I made this chapter more dramatic than intended, so I'm sorry.))

TW ○ Fighting, blood, assault?

14:56 3rd POV

The YoonMin couple made a decision to go outside with Holly. Holly hasn't been in a park for a long time.

''Daddy?'' Jimin looked back at Yoongi, who was on his phone, sitting on the bed. He looked up at a pouting Jimin.

''Yes baby? What's going on?'' The pouting boy looked back at the big ass closet.

''Don't know what to wear.'' He whined and threw a white skirt back into the closet with force, which made Yoongi giggle, because small boy was so cute, while being angry.

He stood up with a sigh, and stood behind Jimin's naked body, because he just got out of the shower. ''You know my fashion taste is not so good, right.'' They both laughed.

''Does not matter, Daddy. I like your fashion.'' Yoongi smiled at that.

He hummed while looking through the closet, while Jimin was still standing in front of him, looking like a lost dog, not knowing what to do. ''Oh!'' He grabbed black heels, some sort of sweater, and a black skirt. ''Put this on.''

After a while, Jimin finished dressing, and made a turn so that Yoongi could see how it looks from behind. He hummed in satisfaction. ''What do you think, my baby model?'' Yoongi pecked Jimin's lips.

''It's cute! I also like it. Maybe, i can do a photoshoot with this outfit?'' Yoongi was proud of the outfit, even if it was a bit basic.

 Maybe, i can do a photoshoot with this outfit?'' Yoongi was proud of the outfit, even if it was a bit basic

They walked downstairs to the living room, where Holly was playing with a plushie. Playing is the wrong word. Dry humping.

Jimin covered his mouth and giggled, while Yoongi pulled the plushie away with a grin. ''We need to find Holly a girlfriend.'' Jimin gasped.

''Puppies!'' Yoongi shook his head.

''Holly. Outside?'' This made Holly jump and bark. Holly's tail began to move quickly because of joy. Jimin took the leash and fastened it to Holly's collar. ''Let's go, hm?'' Jimin nodded his head, and walked outside first.

Yoongi quickly put on his shoes and grabbed his house keys.

~

Not long later they arrived at the park, and they immediately met a familiar person. ''Woozi!'' Jimin gasped and hugged the poor scared boy.

''Oh my God! Jimin! You scared me to death!'' He hugged the model back. He pulled away, and said hello to Yoongi, who waved back at him. Woozi looked back at the smiling boy. ''Min-ah, i'm so jealous! You're. A. Model! I'm so happy for you!'' He hugged Jimin again, which made Yoongi smile at the cute friendship.