59. Sasaeng

((A/N: First of all, THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 60K READS!! Dafuq?? I remember when I started this book, I had no hope. But it all worked out because of you guys! So, thank you! Author-nim sends y'all lots of kisses..))

TW: Blood

13:34 3rd POV

Jimin was in the living room on his phone, scrolling on Twitter. A smile on his face because his fans are so nice and funny.

''Baby, you want some sliced fruit?'' Jimin looked at his husband. He shook his head. ''You need to eat something, or i'm gonna be sad.'' He pouted.

''Give me a minute, and i'll eat something. But i'm not hungry~'' Yoongi scoffed at Jimin's comment.

''What happened last time when you forgot to eat?'' Jimin was quiet, knowing that Yoongi was right. ''Yeah, you almost passed out, because of that. So, you don't have a choice.'' He walked away and came back later with a bowl full of sliced fruit.

Jimin took it with his small hands and grabbed the fork. ''Thank you..'' He began to eat in silence, something he learned from Yoongi. Because last time Jimin was talking while he was eating, which made him choke. Something both of them don't want to experience anymore.

*diNG DOnG*

The couple looked up. Yoongi frowned and stood up. ''If it's one of the boys, I'll close the door in their faces, because they came uninvited.'' He mumbled.

He opened the door, but no one was there. He was about to close the door, but saw a decorated red box. Yoongi looked at the card.

For Min Jimin

He picked up the box, closed the door, and walked into the living room, where Jimin was still eating. ''Baby, you received a present. I don't know who did this because there is no name on it.''

Jimin gasped. He LOVES presents.

Yoongi went back to the kitchen while Jimin opened the present. But what surprised him was that there was nothing in it, besides two letters.

He took them both and read it.

''I LOVE YOU!'' Was written in red. But Jimin didn't think much about it.

He read the other letter. ''I CUT MYSELF AND WROTE IT WITH MY BLOOD SAYING THAT I LOVE YOU!'' His eyes widened. He looked at the other letter again, realising that it was blood.

Without putting the letter back, his whole body began to shake with fear. His heart started to beat faster, and sweat was already forming on his face.

''D-a-Dadd-y..'' He whispered, but not loud enough for Yoongi to hear. Tears streamed down his face. ''Da-daddy!'' He said louder. By his voice, Yoongi ran into the living room.

''Hey, hey! Calm down, baby. It's okay!'' He took the letter from Jimin's hand, who was holding it tightly, and put it on the table. ''Baby, look at me.'' 

He grabbed his face, which made Jimin look into his eyes. ''Do what I do, okay? I trust that you will do what I do because you are a good boy.'' Jimin, who was having trouble with breathing, nodded his head.

Yoongi took a deep breath, then exhaled slowly. Jimin did exactly the same, but with some effort.

They did this for about one minute, and Jimin was breathing normally again, but he was still shaking a bit. Yoongi said nothing, and the other leaned against Yoongi's chest to listen to his heartbeat. He always does this after a panic attack, or when he's stressing too much.