47. Truth or Dare?

18:11 3rd POV

Jimin was sitting on Woozi's lap for a long period. ''Okay, Yoongi hyung, truth or dare?'' Taehyung asked him. Yoongi flinched when it was his turn.

''Truth.'' He crossed his arms.

''What's the most annoying thing about Jimin?'' Everyone immediately looked at Yoongi, especially Jimin who looked at him with fear and wide eyes.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. This is gonna hurt Jimin so much- ''Sometimes he can be very clingy or needy.'' Jimin looked at his lap and nodded his head gently. I'll remember that then.. He whispered.

''Okay, Hoseok. Truth or Dare?'' Hoseok tought for a second.

''I'm scared, but dare. Yeah, dare!''

Yoongi grinned. ''Take off your pants and shirt. And if you say no, take a shot.'' He glared at Yoongi. He looked at Taehyung and Jungkook who were laughing. He took a deep breath and took off his pants and shirt, leaving him in his black boxers.

''Ooh look at that! That's what i call a sixpack. Sheesh.'' Taehyung fanned his face and rolled his eyes, pretending to faint, making the whole room laugh.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. ''Yeah yeah.'' He sat down. ''Woozi, Truth or Dare?'' Woozi started to play with Jimin's skirt, because he was so nervous, making the whole room smile at him. Even Yoongi.

''T-truth.''

Hoseok nodded his head. ''Who's the cutest in the room?'' Hoseok knows how fragile Woozi is. He can't just ask who do you want to fuck in the room? Well, he can, but-

Woozi looked around. ''K-kookie.'' Jungkook blushed and looked at his lap. ''But no feelings! I have a boyfriend, don't worry.'' He looked around. ''Yoongi hyung? Do you have whipped cream?'' Yoongi arched his brow but nodded his head. ''Okay. Jin hyung. Truth or Dare?''

''Dare.'' Woozi smirked. He was so happy that he said dare and not truth.

''Jin, lick the whipped cream off Namjoon's nipples.'' Everyone was shocked in the room. Jimin covered his mouth and started to laugh. Jin's ears turned red, while Namjoon was smirking. He lay down on the floor and rolled his shirt up, showing his nipples.

Yoongi stood up and grabbed the whipped cream in the kitchen and came back squirted the white stuff on Namjoon's nipples. Jin got on his knees. The whole room was quiet. All you hear was Jin's heavy breathing.

He leaned forward and pressed his tongue on Namjoon's nipple and licked the cream off his nipple. Namjoon started teasing him and began to moan fakely. ''Oh fuck yes!'' Everyone laughed at Jin's reaction. He quickly licked the other nipple and got up again. Everyone clapped for Jin, because everyone thought he wasn't gonna do it.

He wiped his mouth as Namjoon sat down next to him. ''Okay, Taehyung, truth or dare?'' Jin asked with a red face.

''Dare of course. I'm not a pussy like Yoongs hyung.'' He shouted 'HEY!'

The boys chuckled. ''Okay. Finger Hoseok.'' Hoseok choked on nothing and Taehyung immediately took a shot of the alcohol. Not that Taehyung drinks, but he's not comfortable with the idea of everyone watching Hoseok cum. 

''But Daddy, i wanna get fingered. Pretty please?'' Hoseok slowly sat on Taehyung's lap. Earning some 'Ooh's' in the room.

And the word Daddy made Taehyung crazy, so Taehyung laid Hoseok down on his lap and pulled down his boxers. He licked his index and middle finger and gently pushed it into Hoseok's hole.