28. UGH!

22:34 3rd POV

It was getting super late. A nervous Yoongi was waiting on the couch in the living room, hoping Jimin will come home.

The thing is, when Yoongi came home he didn't hear Jimin. He looked everywhere in the house and Jimin wasn't there. So he called him, but he didn't answer, which scared Yoongi. He ran outside with Holly, so he also got some fresh air. And unfortunately Yoongi didn't find his boyfriend. So now he's waiting with Holly next to him.

He also had no intention of punishing Jimin. Jimin is old enough, but he is afraid that Jimin will feel small and that he will be harassed by old horny men. But he doesn't understand why Jimin doesn't answer his phone, and that part scares Yoongi.

Suddenly he heard the door open. Not long later, the door closed again. Holly looked up and Yoongi stood up. Jimin walked in, and Yoongi immediately saw that he had gone out with his friends when he looked at Jimin's outfit. ''Where were you? Why didn't you answer my calls? Do you know how late it is?!'' He raised his voice a bit, but not too loud because it's night time.

Jimin scoffed. ''Hello Yoongi, nice to see you too. I went out with Jungkook.'' He took off his leather jacket and put it on the couch. He looked up at Yoongi who was looking a bit angry. ''Why are you looking at me like that? Can't I go to the club with my best friend? Because if that was not allowed, then too bad, because I went anyway.'' He shrugged his shoulders and sat down next to Holly while Yoongi was still standing.

''I never said that Jimin. And call me Hyung, thank you very much. You didn't answer the phone, and I was afraid you were being harassed by old horny men. Maybe you felt small, and then what? Jungkook cannot help you! You have to think carefully before you do something stupid. Do you hear me?'' Jimin narrowed his eyes. He pointed at himself while he stood up.

''I can do what I want, and you won't stop me, Yoongi Hyung. And Jungkook can help me when I feel small, which is why he's also my best friend.'' He stood right infront of Yoongi. ''Behave a little. You sound like a whining bitch.'' He smiled when he noticed that he triggered Yoongi.

''Why the f- Why should i behave, Jimin? I know you feel seventeen or whatever, but that doesn't mean you should start acting like that. Imagine something really happened out there, then what? I'm not there, and Jungkook can hardly do anything in such a situation. I fucking care about you, Park Jimin!'' Yoongi shouted. That's the first time that Yoongi cursed when Jimin was in middle space.

''Yoongi, i'm fucking tired. I came home because I felt tired. And I certainly didn't come home to listen to your shouts! Give me some fucking space!'' He shouted back. That was really the first time Jimin yelled at Yoongi. And Yoongi felt that in his heart, almost making him cry.

''Then you know what Jimin?'' His voice wavered a bit. ''Go upstairs and sleep alone in the room. I'll sleep here on the couch. Especially you have to make something big out of the smallest things!'' Jimin was taken aback.

''Me? Me?! This is the first time in so many years that I went out! I go out once, and it isn't good either! Of course I'll get angry. I know you called me, but fuck! I can't help it that I haven't heard the fucking phone. I'm in a fucking club, everything is loud around me!'' Jimin noticed that Yoongi was not responding. Yoongi just looked at the ground. ''Goodnight, Yoongi.'' He went upstairs and left his sad boyfriend in the living room with the dog. Tears rolled down Yoongi's cheeks as he sat on the couch.

''Am I a bad boyfriend?'' He whispered to himself. Holly whimpered in return, because he sensed that Yoongi was sad.

23:32

Yoongi couldn't really sleep. Of course Holly could, because he had learned that from his owner. So Yoongi is now looking at the ceiling, because that's obviously interesting.

He sighed. ''Fuck my life.''

Suddenly Yoong heard Jimin cry. Holly jumped off Yoongi when he got up. He ran upstairs and ran into their room. Jimin sat up straight on the bed, his face flushed, and his cheeks wet. ''Jiminie?'' Yoongi asked carefully. 

Jimin hiccuped and looked at the other small guy. Yoongi noticed that Jimin was in his favorite Jigglypuff onesie. Jimin stretched out his arms and Yoongi walked over to him and lifted him up. He immediately wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, his legs wrapped around his waist, and he rested his head on his shoulder. His cheek became chubby because he was leaning on his cheek.

'' 'Addy?'' Yoongi hummed in return. He rubbed his back calmingly, bouncing a little bit with Jimin in his arms. ''Jiminie ish sowwy fow makin' 'addy sad.'' He smiled a bit.

''Don't worry prince. You didn't make Daddy sad.'' Of course he did, but he didn't tell him. That would make Jimin sad. 

Jimin looked up with teary eyes. He smiled. ''Weally? 'addy ish not sad?'' Yoongi shook his head, which made the little giggle. ''Jiminie wuv chu~'' He sang.

''Daddy loves you too.'' He rubbes his nose with Jimin's making the little a smiling mess. ''You want your paci, prince?'' Jimin nodded his head. Yoongi took the pacifier, which was around Jimin's neck, and gently pushed the pacifier into his mouth. He started sucking on it and rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder again. 

''Is Jiminie tired?'' He hummed in respone. ''I'm going to put you on the bed for a minute, and I'm going to get Holly from the living room. You love it when you cuddle with Holly.'' He carefully placed Jimin on the soft mattress. He quickly walked to the living room where Holly was sleeping on the couch.

''Holly.'' He clapped in his hand, which got him Holly's attention. ''Come here.'' He crouched down. The dog jumped off the sofa and jumped into Yoongi's arms. They went upstairs and entered the room. Jimin was already asleep. He closed the door and turned off the light, automatically turning on Jimin's princess pink night light. He put the dog down on the bed and Holly snuggled next to Jimin, who immediately hugged him in his sleep.

Yoongi kissed his forehead, and took of his own clothes and lied down next to his sleeping cute boyfriend.

((A/N: Soo... First I want to ask.. Did you guys enjoyed the chapter? And the second thing I wanted to say is how grateful I am for the 20k readers! No joke! I'm very happy about it, and this was also achieved in a short time. You guys should also know that I read the comments, and it always makes me happy. And I'm sure people will know who I'm talking about, but there are a few readers who care about me more than my own family and friends. And you guys don't even know me😢😙 *sniff* I love you very much! Btw, I still love my family and friends. No hate..💜💜💜))

💜 2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt 💜