64. I want chu!

((A/N: Requested by my Littlexdemon. Enjoy!! Omg.. While editing this, i looked at the title.. I'm thinking about SHINee's I want you-))

Yoongi was at work, and Jimin was home alone with Holly. Jimin had promised himself not to slip, but due to lack of attention, he did slip. And now he's watching TV with Holly, who was cuddling in his lap.

Yes, you read that right. Lately Yoongi gave Jimin a bit of attention because he was super busy, as he's a well-known producer, and since many artists want to work with him, which of course he likes, which is also nice for his wallet, he gave Jimin a bit of attention.

''Ev'yone ish busy.. Awso Kookie..'' He said sadly while stroking Holly's back. ''Minnie wants Daddy~'' Because of the lack of attention, Jimin felt needy and clingy. He just wanted to taste Yoongi's kisses, and his warm touch over his soft skin. But no. 

Every night Yoongi sat at the big computer with his headphones on. And every time Jimin woke up with no one next to him. Not even Holly.

But Jimin was known to kick in his sleep and may have kicked Holly once without even realizing it. And maybe Holly has a trauma because of that, which is why he no longer sleeps with Jimin.

He just put his pacifier in his mouth and looked at the TV with a frown on his face.

Jimin slowly got the feeling that Yoongi was not giving him any attention on purpose. Something Jimin needs 24/7.

All his negative thoughts made him cry, causing his body to shake. His little hands tried to wipe away his tears, but more streamed down his cheeks.

Holly started to whimper and sat up. He pressed his nose gently against Jimin's stomach. ''Howwy~'' He lifted the little brown dog up and gave him a hug.

Not long later he heard the door close. ''Baby? What's wrong?'' Jimin lifted his head and saw Yoongi quickly take off his coat and put his glasses on the table. 

He was sitting next to the crying boy. ''Talk to me, baby.'' Jimin put Holly next to him and looked at his exposed lap. ''Baby, i can't help you if you won't talk.'' He said, running his fingers through Jimin's soft hair, the other boy instantly calmed down.

''Da-ddy no pway Mi-minnie 'tention..'' He hiccupped. Yoongi's eyes widened. He didn't even realize it. He was so serious about his job that he gave no attention to his best friend, little, husband. Something he needed 24/7. And he had forgotten the most important thing. Giving Jimin attention.

''Baby. I'm so sorry.'' He saw that Jimin was still looking at his lap, now playing with his shorts. ''Baby, look at me when Daddy is talking.'' He said softly, stroking Jimin's soft cheek.

The sad boy looked up. ''I'm very sorry I didn't give you any attention. Daddy was so busy with work, and I didn't even realize what I was doing wrong. I am disappointed in myself as I know you need lots of attention. I am very sorry. Very much- Oof!'' 

He was interrupted because Jimin literally flew against him and hugged him tightly, afraid that if he let go, Yoongi would leave.

Yoongi felt that the boy was shaking. His hand went to Jimin's back and slowly stroked it up and down, and the other hand was playing with Jimin's hair to calm him down. ''Let it all out.''

And that's what Jimin did. His tears streamed down his cheeks and began to wail loudly. Something Yoongi understood, after all the sadness and frustration that Jimin has gone through. Alone.

Yoongi picked him up and walked to the bedroom. He placed Jimin gently on his back, lying between his legs. ''Daddy, pwease- Kissy~'' He cried, and placed his hands on Yoongi's shoulders, who was hovering over him.