42. Honeymoon PT.3

((A/N: Hey mommies and daddies, I'm back from the dead. Sorry I didn't post, but I was really busy with school. Fortunately, I'll be one week off school soon, so that should be fine. Enjoy reading!))

09:23 3rd POV

And Yoongi was already afraid of this. That Jimin would wake up, feeling little. ''Daddy?'' He felt soft hands on his shoulder that began to push him back and forth. He was just hoping that Jimin would feel big because this isn't going to end well. ''Daddy pwease, w-wake up.'' He heard him sniff.

He let out a soft sigh and opened his eyes, wishing he had done that sooner. Jimin looked super cute. His pink hair was a mess, his neck is painted with Yoongi's hickeys, which he's very proud of. And he had no clothes on, but Yoongi had no intention of destroying his ass. 

He has to figure out how he's going through this day with Jimin feeling little. The good news is they are going home tomorrow.

''Goodmorning prince.'' Jimin smiled and gently pressed his lips against Yoongi's.

''Daddy ish awake!'' Yoongi just smiled at the happy boy. ''C-can Jiminie take shower? Pwetty pwease~'' The other sat up straight.

''We're going to take a shower together, my beautiful prince.'' The little blushed. He always liked being called Prince. Jimin wrapped his arms and legs around Yoongi, who got up to walk towards the big bathroom.

~~~ 11:45

If Yoongi could admit it honestly, he was amazed that things have gone well so far. Jimin went to watch his favorite TV series with a cup full of hot chocolate. ''Daddy?'' He looked at Yoongi who was sitting next to him. He looked at the small cute guy. ''Jiminie wans Kookie!'' Yoongi almost screamed because Jimin was jumping with a cup full of hot chocolate in his hands. He took the cup from his small hands and put it on the table.

''Prince, be careful! You could've burned your hands. And what did I say about after breakfast?'' Jimin frowned and made a pout with his mouth.

''W-wait about half 'n hour, b'cause the food ish goin' down, or else Jiminie will have ouchie in s-stomach.'' Yoongi realized he shouldn't got angry because he noticed that Jimin was about to cry.

''Hey, hey, it's okay. Daddy was just worried. Come here.'' Jimin flew into Yoongi's arms who immediately hugged him. ''Sorry prince. Daddy won't do it again, okay?'' The little just nodded his head against the others chest.

''Kookie~'' Jimin mumbled against Yoongi.

''Right. Go sit down. Daddy is gonna grab the phone in our room. Stay in the livingroom, and be careful with the hot chocolate.'' He ran upstairs. He grabbed the phone and saw that Jungkook was already calling. What a coincidence.

Before answering the phone, he quickly ran downstairs

Before answering the phone, he quickly ran downstairs. In the meantime, he almost fell on his face. He handed the phone to Jimin who immediately started screaming out of  joy because he could finally see Jungkook. He answered.