9. Sweet like sugar

((A/N: For a weird reason, I can't put the @ and the name. But Littlexdemon has requested this!)) 

13.23 Jimin's POV *WARNING: Someone is going to get some spankies!*

After I finished calling Kook, I started playing with Mr. Bunny, which didn't take long because I was very bored. So I went to watch TV. My stomach started making strange noises. I started rubbing my stomach and went to the kitchen. Carefully I opened the fridge. Only healthy food. Ew!

I know I recently got spankies from Daddy because I was on the counter, but I'm really looking forward to something tasty! And I really don't feel little! Not at all!

Jimin was actually in a ten-year-old's headspace but he didn't want to admit it.

I climbed on the counter and got up. I opened the cupboard and I saw heaven! I grabbed the Nerds, Caramel popcorn, Smarties, Snickers and of course a very big bag full of Gummy bears! But now the big question is. How do I get down with my hands full? Without thinking, I jumped off the counter and landed on my feet, with some pain of course.

I waddled happily to the living room with my candy. I dropped the candy on the floor and grabbed Mr. Bunny from the couch and sat on the floor with him. I first picked up the caramel popcorn. My eyes fell on the TV screen where The Backyardigans were playing.

Before I knew it all popcorn was in my stomach, and without looking I grabbed something and opened it. My hand looked for the hole in the bag and took out something soft. Gummy bears! I put one in my mouth.

15:35

I almost beat my own record for eating candy super fast. I am almost finished. Only I feel some pain in my stomach, but I ignore that, because I am Jiminie! I looked at the clock and saw that Daddy had almost finished working. I looked around and saw all empty bags and boxes of Nerds.

Wait! There's no candy?! Oh no! I want more but I get more pain in my stomach. With difficulty I got up and picked up all the empty bags and boxes. I waddled to the kitchen and threw everything away in the trash.

''I don't feel so good.'' I whimpered in pain as i clutched my stomach. ''Am i pregnant? Oh wait-'' I giggled while i was still in pain. I walked back to the couch like a zombie and plopped down on it. I picked up Mr. Bunny who was still on the floor and hugged him. Hope the pain goes away.

Not long later I felt my food go up. I sat up and threw Mr. Bunny next to me. And before I could get up, I spat everything on myself.

I whimpered and looked at my baby blue shirt. ''No, i'm sick-'' I couldn't speak further and I spat more on myself and on the ground. I tried rubbing my stomach to relieve the pain but that didn't help. ''Da-ddy.'' Tears escaped my eyes.

I looked at the vomit that lay on my shirt, shorts and on the floor, not knowing what to do. I heard keys jiggle and I knew Daddy was there. The door opened and he walked inside. He sat his bag down.

''Hey pr- Jimin what happened to you?!'' He ran to me and squatted in front of me.

''Jiminie is n-not feeling well.'' He carefully grabbed my hands making me stand up.

''Let's go upstairs. You take off your clothes and take a shower. When you're done, I'll make you some food and give you a medicine. Okay?'' I nodded my head and walked upstairs with him.

''Da-daddy, th-the floor-'' I got cut of by him.

''I saw that. I'll clean that up. Can you wash yourself or should I help you?''

''I can do it myself.'' He nod his head.

''I'll be downstairs if you need me.'' He gave me a kiss on my forehead.

16:45

After everything was cleaned up, my Daddy walked into the living room with an angry face and crossed arms. ''Jimin!'' He shouted making me jump on the couch. I look at him with wide eyes.

''Y-yes?'' Did he-

''Why do I see empty candy bags in the trash?'' I looked at the floor. I heard him coming and felt his fingers firmly against my chin. He made me look up into his eyes. ''Answer me!'' Raising his voice even more.

''Because I ate them all.'' I said in a small voice, whimpering because of the tight grip on my chin.

''You stood on the counter, didn't you?'' I didn't want to admit it so I didn't say anything. His grip on my chin tightened and I almost screamed in pain. I held his wrist with both hands, hoping that he would let go, but he slapped my hands away. ''Speak up, Jimin! Otherwise, your punishment will get worse.''

''Ye-yes! I stood on the counter!'' He sighed out loud and let go of my chin. I rubbed my chin with a pout.

''Does your stomach still hurts?'' I shook my head.

''A little bit.'' He nod his head and grabbed my hand. I'm afraid. He has become so calm out of nowhere, and it scares me. ''Daddy, where are we going?''

''Our room.'' We got to our room and Yoongi sat on the bed. ''Lay down.'' He tapped his thigh. Without a doubt, I was laying on his thighs. I don't want my punishment to get any worse. ''Fifteen. Count for me.'' He pulled down my shorts and my underwear was shown. He also pulled that down.

''Daddy-'' I was already shocked because he tapped my cheeks gently.

''Count for me.'' 

SMACK! ''One.'' I jerked forward, biting my lip.

''Why SMACK don't SMACK you ever SMACK SMACK SMACK listen?!''

''S-six!'' 

''I SMACK warned SMACK you, SMACK but you didn't SMACK listen SMACK. Are SMACK you going to do SMACK  this again SMACK?''

''Fo-fourteen. And I-i promise I'm n-not going t-t-to do it ag-again!''

''Good! SMACK.'' I couldn't even say the last one because I couldn't even speak anymore because of the pain. He carefully lifted me up and let me sit on his lap. I winced in pain from the contact of my aching buttcheeks on his firm thighs.

''Prince, you did really good.'' He kissed my tears away on my cheeks. ''Why did you eat all of those? You know it's bad.'' I pouted while i leaned my head against his chest.

''I know, Daddy, and Jiminie is sowwy. Won't do it again.'' I rubbed my eyes with my tiny fists.

''I hope you won't. But, prince?'' I hummed in return. Too tired to open my mouth. ''Hoseok is here in town again. He'll be here soon with a surprise!'' 

''Really?'' I smiled. He nod his head. ''Hobi!'' I got up and for a second I forgot I was in pain which made me fall to the floor.

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt