63. A little jealousy

((A/N: Requested by blessmyyoonminheart. Thank you boo!))

20:45 3rd POV

Jimin and Yoongi were invited to a party at Yoongi's work. Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung Hoseok and Jungkook were also invited. The group was together again!

The couple walked inside, where the boys were waiting. Jin turned around and saw Yoongi and Jimin, making him smile.

''Oh my God, Jimin! You look so pretty!'' Jimin smiled and turned 360 degrees to show his outfit to the other group of boys. He wore a black, tight-fitting dress that stopped at his thighs with black heels. Yoongi was wearing a simple black suit.

''Thank you Jinnie!'' He giggled and hugged the boys. Yoongi just rolled his eyes, because everyone was ignoring his outfit.

''Yes, thank you for the compliment.'' He said, making everyone laugh at the grumpy cat.

''No, you look good too.'' Hoseok said, to make Yoongi a bit happy, but he just ignored him, and walked towards the drinks.

~

It was like a club there. With a bar, drunk people, horny people dancing against each other, you name it.

Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin were dancing together. Jungkook was between Jimin and Hoseok. Hoseok was pressed against him from the back, his arms wrapped around his firm but small waist, while Jimin had his arms around Jungkook's neck, also pressed against the bunny looking boy, and Jungkook's hands on Jimin's waist. Hips swaying from left to right.

Yoongi and Taehyung were watching them literally dance against each other. But they had the time of their lives and that was important to the two guys. ''Where is Jin and Namjoon?'' Yoongi asked Taehyung. The other just smirked, which made Yoongi purse his lips. ''Nevermind.''

Yoongi watched a boy accidentally bump into Jimin. He wanted to get up, but Taehyung held his wrist. ''Don't. He's already apologizing.'' He just sighed.

But Yoongi thought Jimin and that strange boy had been talking for too long. And maybe Jimin doesn't even realize it after taking too many shots. ''Gosh, they're talking too damn much.'' He mumbled. Jealousy already rising.

''Leave them alone. Jimin is not gonna hop on his dick or something. Like deadass, let that boy breathe. He can have male friends too! Just trust him, thank you very much.'' Taehyung raised his voice a bit, getting annoyed.

''Okay. You're right.'' Their gaze went to Hoseok and Jungkook who were kissing intensely, some people looked at them.

Yoongi saw that Jimin gave the stranger a hug. He just rolled his eyes, and asked for another shot.

Yoongi turned around and looked at Jimin again who was dancing alone. ''Baby!'' He shouted. Jimin looked at him with a smile, and walked towards him.

''Yes Daddy?'' He giggled and sat down on Yoongi's firm thighs, and wrapped his arms around his neck.

''Nothing. I just missed you.'' He pecked the others' plump lips. Jimin rolled his eyes and smiled. ''Who was that guy you talked to?''

''Lee Hoseok, but people call him Wonho. He's so kind! He apologized, because he bumped into me, but we're good now.'' In the meantime, Yoongi rubbed Jimin's soft exposed thigh.

~ The next day

Everyone ended up sleeping at Yoongi and Jimin's house. 

Jimin woke up first with a headache. ''Oh~ Fuck me~'' He whined and rubbed his head, trying to make the pain go away, but nope. That was not working.