39. Stressed out PT.2

15:24 3rd POV 4 months later 

((A/N: Sorry to disappoint you guys, but unfortunately I'm going to skip the wedding chapter, because that's hard to write (for me though), but, because I'm so nice, and most of my chapters are unholy, I'm going to make the Honeymoon chapter soon, so be prepared. Enjoy!))

Yoongi was preparing lunch for him and Jimin, while Jimin was sitting in his room at his desk. He didn't feel like a little for almost a month because he had to stress so much about the wedding that will take place in three months.

And Yoongi couldn't stand it. He was literally doubting whether it was a good idea. To propose to Jimin. Because now Jimin is stressing, and Yoongi doesn't want that. He tries to help Jimin, but the other doesn't want to.

He picked up the two plates with the sandwiches on it and walked upstairs to the couple's room. ''Jagiya, you need to eat something.'' He set the plates on Jimin's desk. Jimin closed his laptop and said thank you. Yoongi wasn't really hungry.

He kept looking closely at Jimin. How he takes small bites from the sandwich that Yoongi made for him.

After a while, Jimin was done, and took a deep breath. ''Hyung, i'm tired.'' He rubbed his eyes. 

''You wanna cuddle with me? Maybe try to be little too if you want.'' Jimin started to whine.

''I've been trying for a whole month now, hyung. It won't work.'' Yoongi started to smile. He laid down on his back and tapped next to him so Jimin could lie next to him. He laid down next to Yoongi and wrapped his arm around his waist. He put his head on Yoongi's chest. ''Yoonie, cuddle me back!''

''Oh, so Jiminie wants to cuddle?'' Jimin nodded his head against Yoongi's chest with a pout on his lips. He wrapped his warm comfy arms around Jimin's small body. ''Jiminie.'' He hummed with his eyes closed. ''Daddy doesn't want you to stress too much.'' The little sighed.

''But Daddy-''

''It wasn't a question but an order, thank you very much.'' Yoongi started to play with Jimin's hair, and not long later Jimin was snoring softly. He took the pacifier on the bedside table and pushed it into Jimin's mouth, who began to suck.

15:58

Me: Y'all ready?

Tae: yea, one second. Kookie's being a brat

Namjoon: Jin and i are on our way

Tae: Hobi is kind of punishing him rn, so we will be a bit later

Me: wait, you didn't even tell me what you did to Jungkook because he taught Jimin wrong things

Tae: yeah, he fainted. So then i whooped Hobi's ass

Namjoon: i think you should punish Kookie, and not Hoseok. The poor kid fainted because of his rough ass

Tae: but it did help. After about four months, Jungkook is still behaving

Me: why is Hoseok punishing him rn . -.

Tae: Jungkook called Hobi a horseface... i mean, he ain't wrong tho but still

Me: anyhoe, i'll see you guys soon

Yoongi's POV

After about one hour the boys had walked into the house. I looked next to me and saw that Jimin was still sleeping. His pacifier almost fell out of his mouth. I sat up and shook Jimin so he could wake up. He groaned and opened his eyes. ''Daddy?'' He said softly. 

''Yes prince?'' He sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes.

''What's that noise?'' He looked around cutely, which made me smile.

''Jinnie, Kookie, Uncle Tae, Uncle Hobi and Uncle Joonie are downstairs. You wanna greet them?'' He's eyes widened and he nodded his eyes. He made grabby hands. I got up and picked him up, who immediately wrapped his arms tightly around my neck and his legs around my waist. In the meantime, Jimin himself pressed his pacifier into his mouth.

We walked into the living room, and Jimin wiggled out of my arms and ran to Jin and Jungkook who gave him a warm big hug. ''Jiminie missed Kookie and Jinnie!'' I pursed my lips after seeing Jimin kiss Jungkook and Jin. I'm not jealous, I still have to get used to him doing that.

I swear i am not jealous! Thank you very much..

The littles sat down on the floor and started playing with Jimin. I sat down next to Hoseok and Namjoon. Tae was sitting next to Hoseok. We didn't talk to each other, but we kept watching the three guys who were happily playing.

Suddenly Jungkook gasped. ''So Jiminie ish goin' to be a pwetty pwincess at wedding?'' Jimin smiled and nodded his head excitedly. Jungkook looked at his boyfriends. ''Can Kookie wear pwetty pwincess too? Pwetty pwease~!'' The couple looked at each other.

''Yeah, of course! Kookie will be very pretty on Jimin's wedding, right Hoseok?'' Hoseok just nodded his head which made me laugh.

''Daddy?'' Jin asked softly at Namjoon. We all looked at him.

''Yes baby boy?'' Jin started to play with his fingers which made us smile.

''C-can Jinnie wear pwetty pwincess too?''

''Yes of course baby!'' The little smiled and sat down on Namjoon's lap.

''Thank you Daddy!''

~~~ 20:20

After the boys left, the couple went to bed, Holly was sleeping on the floor. ''Hyung?''

''Yes baby?'' Jimin rolled over and laid on Yoongi's muscular body, his lips almost touching Yoongi's. He caressed the little's tiny waist.

''Thank you for today. You made me feel little again, and it felt so good. Thank you so much for that.'' He planted his lips on Yoongi's, none of them pulling away. The kiss wasn't rough, it was soft and comfortable. Jimin's hands went to Yoongi's soft cheeks, while Yoongi's hands held Jimin's waist tighter.

They both tilted their heads to deepen the kiss. Jimin moaned in the kiss, because it felt so good.

Yoongi pulled away to catch his breath. ''Amazing kisser, hm?'' Jimin blushed. ''I mean, i don't mind to kiss you all night.'' 

''And i don't mind to make love all night.'' While Jimin said that, he slowly took off his shirt while Yoongi looked at his beautiful tanned skin.

''Beautiful...'' He whispered. Jimin also took off Yoongi's shirt and started kissing him again. Yoongi rolled over and began to kiss Jimin's sensitive neck, causing Jimin to arch his back and moan softly.

((A/N: Ghehehe, y'all thought i was going to write a smut chapter..? noPe! Anyhoe, I have more motivation to continue writing this one shot book because I saw that this book has reached 30K readers and I'm so grateful! Really! It made my day, and I don't know how to thank you guys! Keep commenting, because i like to watch it! And unfortunately for me, school is starting soon, but I'll definitely keep writing this book, so don't worry. This book is far from ending. Have a nice day everyone!))

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt