14. PARK Jimin

((A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE FOR ALL MY CUTIES AND BEAUTIES!))

13:24 3rd POV

''Did you eat your rice pudding?'' Yoongi asked while he helped dressing Jimin. He earned a nod from the little, who was holding on to  Yoongi's shoulders as Yoongi helped him with his shorts. Jimin started to chew on his sweater paws. And Yoongi saw that. ''Don't do that, prince. Suck on your purple paci.''

Apparently Jimin had forgotten and pushed the pacifier attached to a chain into his mouth. ''M scawed, Daddy.'' After the caregiver got up, he cupped Jimin's cheeks.

''Tell me why. I'm all ears.''

''Because Jiminie's a boy, and Jiminie wear pwincess clothes. Jiminie don't want anyone to talk to me about that.'' This made Yoongi sad. He knew this conversation will someday come, and of course he thought about it.

''Listen, my beautiful, cute, baby, prince.'' Jimin giggled. ''If someone is going to say something negative about you or your outfit, I'm going to protect you, anyway. You really don't have to be afraid of that. Are you sure you want to go to the park today?'' The little nod his head. Yoongi pecked his cheek.

''Let's go then. Do you want to walk Holly? Or should I do that?'' He pointed at Yoongi, the little too scared. ''Okay, come on.'' Yoongi grabbed Jimin's little hand and went downstairs to the living room where Holly was sleeping on the couch.

''Holly.'' Jimin said in a soft, but cute voice, causing Holly to wake up. He started to bark happily. ''Outside!'' That was all Jimin had to say and the dog jumped off the couch and started running in circles around the couples.

Yoongi released Jimin and took the leash and fastened it to Holly. He grabbed the house key and walked out with Holly and Jimin.

~~~ 13:58

They arrived at the big park. In the meantime when they walked to the park theyboth got stares from older people. Which, of course, made Jimin sad, and angered Yoongi, shouting at the old people who immediately ran away. What made Jimin happy was that some teenagers had said to him that he looked super nice. You don't often hear that in Korea.

Jimin gasped and pointed at three people and a dog. Yoongi smiled at him, because he had planned this. ''Kookie!'' The other guy looked around and saw Jimin. He stood up and ran towards him. They hugged each other like they haven't seen each other in years. ''Jiminie! So pwetty!'' Which made Jimin blush. 

The three walked towards where Hoseok sat with Jin and...

YEONTAN!

((A/N: Small introduction: Kookie playing with Tannie))

Name: Kim Yeontan

Male

Age: Unknown

Breed: Teacup Pomeranian

Owner(s): Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook

''Hewwo Uncle Hobi and Uncle Jin!'' Yoongi sat next to Hoseok and Jin while the little ones were on the floor, playing with the flowers. Because that's of course more interesting than a cute dog. Holly and Yeontan were kind of play fighting, so don't worry about them.

''Where's Namjoon and Tae?'' They both pursed their lips. Sad that their boyfriends didn't come.

''Tae became sick, and Namjoon is at work. He's kinda mad at you for planning this on his workday.'' That made Yoongi scoff.

''I don't know his schedule, how the fuck-''

''Watch your language!'' Jin almost shouted. He doesn't like it when people curse. Yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes.

''Anyway, i don't know his schedule, how the freak should i know?'' Hoseok shrugged his shoulders.

''Don't ask me. He's  kinda stup-'' The three old men looked at Jungkook who was crying for a unknown reason.

''Angel, why are you crying?'' Hoseok sat down next to the crying boy. Jimin just looked at him, not knowing how to comfort the sad boy.

''Yeo-yeontan ate m-my flower!'' Yoongi and Jin cooed at the boy, while Hoseok was just smiling at his baby boy.

''All the same flowers are behind you, Angel.'' He patted the little's head. Jungkook looked back and smiled. He stretched his arm and picked out a rose, and gave it to Hoseok with a kiss on the cheek. ''Aw, thank you, Angel.''

''Put it behind your ear, dada!'' Jungkook clapped his hands happily. Not to disappoint Jungkook, he put the flower behind his ear. ''Wow! Now your my pwince!'' Jimin looked up after hearing the name.

''I'm only pwince, here!'' Jimin pouted and crossed his arms. Yoongi pursed his lips.

''Prince, don't be so rude. Kookie can call Uncle Hobi his prince if he want to, okay?'' Jimin is very stubborn but he nodded his head anyway, which made Yoongi smile. Proud at his baby boy.

''Let's go to the playground, so they can play.'' Hoseok picked up Jungkook, who didn't even realize it because he was busy studying a rose, and Jimin was lifted as well, but by Jin, which of course he didn't mind. Yoongi walked with two dogs who were too excited because they were outside.

''Fuck my life.'' He mumbled under his breath.

((A/N: Feel free to request more, my cuties!))

2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt