Surprise!!

Drew's pov

I get to the office at mid day. Am feel really frustrated and angry and I really hope that no other person infuriates me.

I walk to the private elevator meant for me only to find out that it has been closed and not in use. Ok it seems like I am going to be firing more than just my assistant today. I immediately scream for the security to come forward.

"Why the fuck is my fucking elevator not fucking working. It's your damn job, I mean the only job you have in this company is for situations like this. I don't owe you salary yet you don't do your damn job." I shout angrily at the head of security who looks like he is about to faint out of fear. Where the hell did my company get such incompetent workers. "Now," I say deadly quietly," what do you say I should do for your incompetence? Hmm, tell me, should I praise you, fire you, take your salary or just strangle you for the time I have wasted on this damn floor." I make a move to strangle him but I stop in the process. By now the entire building is watching and the useless chief security is shivering out of fear.

"Now look, I am going to use this elevator in the next hour and by then I want it fixed and working properly if not......" I speak angrily and surprisingly quiet. "Everyone of you back to your damn duty posts if you still want your fucking jobs and manager I want the elevator cleared no living soul should be in there." Immediately people scatter everywhere, possibly back to their jobs,while some to gossip their asses off. The manager has cleared the elevator and I beacon on him to follow me. The ride to the top floor of the building is quiet,mostly because the manager is quiet and looking at me nervously like a girl with her first crush. I glare at him for moments before he gets the message and stops.

We reach the top floor and I walk to my office and stop abruptly at the assistant's desk. So now, my general manager is hiring incompetent assistants too, as if it is not enough that she is a woman. I will feel so good firing her today.

"Where is my damn assistant, Elvis?" I ask, anger already rolling in, in full force might I add. Elvis looks at me nervously and stutters,"w-well,y-your see, s-he-" "just cut off your crap stuttering. Elvis you are very, so close to being fired and I will make it my personal duty to do so if you don't start acting like a damn man and doing your job properly. Now where is the stupid woman you hired as my assistant? Why is she not in her damn office doing her fucking job?" I below at him watching as he winces at my language. This man is a fucking coward who doesn't deserve to work here.

"Well sir, she has gone on her lunch break".
"What lunch break, at this time" I reply not checking my watch.

"S-sir, its 11:45am now, her lunch break is one hour, from eleven to twelve,sir". I calmed down visibly at his words.
"When she comes in make sure she sees me immediately." I watch him try to cover up the surprise of my sudden mood change. I chuckle a little bit. I think he sees this as an opportunity to speak

"Sir, this particular assistant is the vest we have had so far. She is different. She handles all the paperwork without complaining. We even won two multimillion dollar contracts that she handled. I can vouch that she is the best assistant you can have." I stare at him passively, who could this woman that has done so much in so little time be?

"I need her CV, and when she comes in tell her to come to my office. If she is as good as you say then I will see." I sigh knowing truthfully that she must be good. Contracts are hard to get and if you get two in such little time then you must be good.

We shall see, we shall seee.........

🔙🔛🔙🔛🔙🔛🔙🔛🔙🔛🔙🔛🔙🔛🔙🔛💯