Final prom.......final plan!!

^ the picture above was taken by my sister uwem dee.

Anna's pov

As I leave Elaisa's room I can't deny the fact that I pitied her for a moment. Its just such a pity that she was actually miserable on the inside. But my anger and pain would never let me forgive her. She cost me so much tears so let her fill up a bucket because of me. At least am happy that I executed my plan well, it serves her right. Maybe if she is able to get through this, she will become a better person. At least the major bully is down now. It wont take long for the remaining to stop since nothing will trigger them except if someone actually triggers them.

"I feel good parararara"!!!

···············································································

It's the week of prom, finals is finishing in just two days and prom is one Friday then graduation follow. Unfortunately for me, I know I will never be able to give the valedictorian speech. I has always been my dream I wished, I studied and I worked hard so when I get to this point I would give that speech but no I am not even given the chance to.

And the worst thing is that the bully has not stopped it has only become worse. And now it even involves the whole jocks. They have joined hands to make my remaining time in this school a living hell. I think I even have a broken ribs. I just want all this to be iver already but I really want to leave my last mark. The police have not still been able to find out who did that to Elaisa. There's no evidence as the prints of literally all the girls are in that room.

I need to execute my final plan as quickly as possible and that means I can't get everyone back. So I think if I get them at the same time it would be so much easier and faster for me. I have to be fast too, I have just four days to go and I dont want to spend a single minute in this goddamned- ugh even swear words have become my thing- town after graduation.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Finals have finished and it's just a day to prom, not everyone is at school only the prom committee that cruely kicked me out and some of the jocks as well as a few other students are here. The teachers are no where around. I dont really want to be here but I came cause I just needed space from my house and I needed to plan my last hit. I am in the library presently hiding away from any one who would bully me and I have been here for the past three hours my plan is already finalised all I need to do is call Luise and tell him what I need.

Five hours later and I think it's time to go home .At this point I don't think there are up to twenty people here. The committee must have finished by now too so I need to go home now.

I walk out of the library towards the entrance but then I hear my name and turn around . Oh shit it's James, my biggest bully and twio of his friends. Way to go, getting into this mess now and I don't even know how am gonna get out of this.

"Hey there James, wh-what are y-you doing here". I stuttered already fearing the worst. "Baby girl, there's no need to be scared I wont bite....... at least not to much". He smirks evilly coming closer. I try to run the other way but like lightening flash one of his friend blocks me. Soon they are all gathering around me. I try screaming but they hold my mouth closed and drag me by my arm to a secluded classroom. I start crying and all they do us laugh like dying hyenas.

"Please don't do anything to me please I have already gone through enough. Please am sorry just leave me alone please". I try begging him but he has other plans.

He grabs me by the back of my head and forces his lips on mine biting my lips hurtfully to get access into my mouth. I feel so disgusted even more than I felt when I found out about Drew's plan. I try to push him off me but his friends hold me back by my hand. All of a sudden he pushes me n the floor and tears my clothes away. I try to hit him but I miss and he slaps me hard across my face and signals to his friends to hold my hand. At this point I give up and resign to faith cause I know that no one can help me now. I am definitely done for. I let him do whatever he wanted to do to me I just stay there on the floor tears couldn't even get out anymore, it's like the well is finally dry but what I feel inside is something I can't explain. I feel so empty and silent, just like a pit without an ending.

He starts pulling up his pants after finishing when a voice interrupts,"what are you doing James?"

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

My God, at this moment am a mess. I feel so much pity for her now . I can't imagine what she would be going through right now.

I am so against rape. I believe no matter how a person is, he/she should never be raped. No means no.

Ohk guy's like I promised, faster updates are here. And do you know what will encourage me to update more faster(if there is a word like that) your votes, comments and more follows.

Who do you think that person was though. A. A teacher . B. Someone from the prom committee or C. Drew.

The first to answer , I will dedicate a chapter to . See you later.

Thanks,
Love y'all.

Rachel