The nightmares

This is a drawing done by my good friend lilsoftgod. I know it doesn't even have anything to do with my book but it deserves to be shared. Enjoy the chapter.

Anna's pov

I was running, I know I was but I couldn't see. It was dark everywhere no one around to trees to guide me. It was happening again. The darkness was eating me again. I knew this one, it was all to familiar. I knew what was coming next. The blood, the screaming, the begging. If only I could see. Then am holding a gun, it's pointed at her. I don't want to, I really don't. I forgave you a long time ago. That's what I want to say but all that comes out of my mouth is that malicious evil grin. I like the begging, I can't help it. But no it can't control me-i wish. The next thing, I feel the blood, her blood. No I couldn't have killed her. Am not a murderer.

Here he comes, smiling wickedly. His teeth brown as brown sugar. His wicked eyes sparkling like a torch in pitch darkness. He is going to do it again, he can't rape me, no! But he will I know it. He always does. He comes and takes and destroys me, he hits me. Don't I deserve it, after all am a murderer. The pain comes, where the hell is the light? Why is it coming late today?

Then I see him, this time around he is a man, a man in all his glory! I scream, "save me, save me. You did this to me so save me." But all he does is laugh. "You deserve this. You are a piece of shit, a cheap slut. You were so easy. But you sure know how to make a man happy so enjoy it." I scream just then, this one is different, I can't escape. I am lost, I am drained of all my strength. Just then the laughter, the screaming, the blood, the dread. They are all one force, one face, about to burst in my brain. I have no hope.

Then from a distance I hear the beautiful voices of my babies, my saviours. This always happens, they save me all the time.

"Mommy".
"Mommy"!

They scream in my ear bringing me back to life. Back to the present, where I belong. With them in my arms, jumping on the bed. I sigh. The nightmares. My nightmares. Don't I deserve it, after all a muderer shouldn't have peace.

I wake up with a jolt. I feel a strong headache coming up. Not another nightmare. What the hell is the time?

I look at the clock and jump off my bed. If I don't get ready in 20 minutes, am going to be late for work. My first day!

It's been a few weeks since I last saw him. I had to go, away from my children too and all the way to the other side of the city. Luckily they understood I was going on a business trip. I feel guilty lying to them but I think if am not around them, there will be no risk of Him finding out about them or me either. I got a job at a company as the bosses assistant. The pay was good, though I haven't seen the boss yet and luckily, there was no sight of Drew around. The place is so professional that I even had to sign a deed of contract. One for how long I work there, and the second to keep the privacy of the company intact. I just hope the boss is not problematic.

I brush my teeth and take my bath. Going into my walk in closet, I pick out a floral high waist

pencil skirt with grey and pale pink color and a baby pink spaghetti strap crop top. I pick up my grey purse and my laptop bag.

     I rush through the entire house,checking if I had switched off all the electrical appliances and promising my self to grab some food on the way to work I rush out of the apartment and lock the door

ππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ

Hey guys.

How's life on your side. School's hard here but I just have to cope.
I have never experienced snow before. I badly want to know how it feels making snow angels.

I just recently learned that EGO is actually an abbreviation for"Enhanced Genetic Obtuseness". Like seriously, I didn't know.

I have three annoying sisters who I love dearly. Who's your role model?

Mine's Nora Roberts and Benjamin Carson.

I love God dearly!!! And I love y'all soo much. You are perfect no matter what.

See you when next!!
Love y'all.

Rachel