Betrayed!!

Edited

There is an important author's note after this chapter, so please don't ignore it. Thanks.

Anna's pov.

"Anna!! Anna!!". Oh gosh! Who would wake a poor high school child up like that?! Oh! I forgot ,my mom.

"Mom leave me alone I just wanna sleep forever. Please just go"! I mutter going back to sleep. Ok,now did I just mention going to sleep? Well that was a mistake. The tiredness is nothing compared to the fury that flows through me as I feel water all over my face and even in my ears is nothing

"Anna Reile Alejandro!! Will you get up this minute and prepare for school? And I don't know how you are gonna do it, but you must be down for breakfast in the next ten minutes. Time starts now".

"But mom--", I try to argue but I am cut of by my crazy mom. "No ifs or but, today is Monday. And don't you have things to do at school today, like actually be in school or go to classes , rather than sleeping lazily on this bed you-",

     I have already zoned out on her, infact immediately she is along the line of don't you have things to do in school today I remember Drew. My mom can be a huge pain-in-the-ass,but at this point,she is an angel.

OMG!!! He is gonna propose to me today in front of the whole school, I am sure of that. That's why he didn't ask me on our date night. Maybe that's what him and Rachel are even planning, that's why she was acting all secretive. I think am gonna faint now. Don't mind me and my dramatic self.

I jump of the bed and hug my mom who looks at me like I have grown a ball, and not the usual ball am sure you know the ball I am talking about,lol.

    " Thanks so much mom,you woke me up just in time for school and I love you soo much". I sing happily as I kiss her on her cheeks.

My mom  looks at me like I had to go to the psychiatrist very soon. I really don't blame her though. I think I might also really need one. I think I am crazy enough.

   "Ok baby I love you too,but will you go and get ready now before your morning breath kills someone? And when I say someone, I mean I and the boy you are obviously  having crush on." I know I am blushing madly,out of serious embarrassment by now. My mom just laughs and sashays out of my room. Wicked woman!

"Mom!!!!!! Ok then, thats 1-0 in the game, just count yourself lucky that I am in a happy mood" I scream out. I huff as I remember I have to be at school and I go and get prepared.

····································································
            I enter into the School,expecting to 1.either be ignored as always or 2.see everyone's eyes on me as Drew asks me out.     And yes, I see literally every eyes on me,but what I didn't expect was looks of shame,disrespect and hatred. It's like everyone has been waiting for me to get to school to be showered with this horrible looks. Everybody starts talking at once some are even laughing. Others are pointing at me mockingly or even sneering.   
   I look at them confused,but then I realise they must be looking at me because Drew has finally told everybody that am his girlfriend .Then the words I hear just breaks my heart,shattering me into a million pieces.

"I never knew she was such a slut".

"looks could be decieving ".

"Such an innocent face with such a slutty heart".

I hear this from different people. I can't understand why they are saying this about me though. I have never been anybody's slut . Or maybe they are jealous of me,right? That's how it usually is in the movies.

"Hey babe, wanna do it with me". A very stupid guy that I don't even know but looks to me like a jock says disgustingly in my face. "Do what with you,what are you talking about". I reply hoping it's not what I am thinking.

He looks at me with a smirk on his stupid face,"stop playing dumb with me babe, you didn't play dumb last Saturday with Drew,did you now"?

    I stare at him dumbfounded I can feel my face become hot out of embarrassment and shame. How did he know about that. I hope it isn't what I am thinking.

"Wh-what are you talking about, I don't know what you are talking about". I say desperately trying to act innocent.

"Oh please stop playing innocent, the whole school knows what you did with Drew last week. There is even proof if you want and by the way you have a sexy body for someone as quiet and plain as you, slut.

His word hurt me really deep, I had never been called a slut before, not even by the popular kids, in fact I had pretty much not been noticed except for the fact that I was Rachel's friend. I felt like crying so I ran to the restroom.

I never should have gone there.

"Hey slut! OMG!! It's such a surprise to see you here. Oh who am I kidding? When a dirty, stupid slut like you has finally been exposed, this is bound to be your fortress".     

    Eloisa the school's most popular girl and slut tells me. She looks at me with disgust in her face and starts to drag my hair. I scream and try to stop her but she just hits me on my face and continues to drag my hair and scratch my face.

All I can do is scream and cry and beg but instead of pitying me she instead laughs and continues." You are such a slut you know, of all the boys in this school,you decide you wanna go for my boyfriend and even rub your slutty, dirty body on him you whore. Ah I hate you so much".she says as she scratches my face almost reaching my eyes.

I push her back with all of the strength I have left in me." He was your boyfriend"?

      I ask with tears in my eyes."I didn't know, I promise. He told me he had broken up with you all ready. If I had known I would never have gone on a date with him. And FYI am not a slut at least not like you ". And I knew at that point that I had signed a death wish with the devil.  I saw her hand raised in a position to hit me, I braced my self for it waiting for the pain to hit me just like all the ones she had  already inflicted on me but all I hear is,

"Don't you dare raise your goddamned hand to my best friend you cheap,godforsaken, good for nothing ,fake plastic bitch".

·······································································
Ohhhh...... a cliff hanger for all of you to enjoy.

But don't you feel sad for Anna. She was just a naive girl looking for love from her crush and she got this instead. It's actually very discouraging for people who are already shy to express their love to whoever they love. But not to worry, not everybody's story is like Anna's.
And don't we already hate Eloisa. I know I hate her a lot.

I got to go now I have to play a game with my mom but please vote and comment.

Thanks.
Rachel.

P.s: this chapter contained bullying and I realised some of you reading this, at one point has been bullied. Never allow yourself be bullied, never. I may be hard but if you stand up for your self, no matter how slow it may be the bully or bullies will gradually reduce till it stops.

And if you can at any point, if you find someone being bullied, don't keep quiet . The bullies may threaten you but they are not above the law. Also never allow anyone to bring you down, never allow their mean words get to you. Instead keep on saying you are better than them.

If you wanna know the truth bullies only bully because they feel they are bullied by you. They are afraid of you, of your presence, of your brilliance, of your innocence. So instead of making them have satisfaction by hitting you or calling you names, why don't you try fighting them back, not physically though but with the school law as well as the country's law. Also you can ask for God's help.

And please never be afraid of telling a trusted adult, they may also be of help. It might not be your parents but someone you trust.

Thanks.