The rape

Hey guys, ok for this chapter I am gonna write in Drew's point of view. I am nervous cause I have not done this before . Anyways.....
Enjoys :-) :-)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Drew's pov

Where the hell are James, Niel and Aiden. I have been looking for yhem for almost thirty minutes, the only thing that could keep them so long were girls. Those boys are girl crazy. I walk along the school corridor when I am almost at the school's entrance I decide to give up when I hear cries from one of the classrooms. I walk closer to it and the cries become louder. I wonder what us going on there. The whole school is practically empty now. I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of James girl that he played.

But what I see when I open the door is not what I thought could have ever happened. I see James on top of a crying Anna the only thing that clicks into my head now is a word I really hate "rape".

"What are you doing James?!!" I don't even allow him to answer and I start hitting him. At this point all I see is red, a dejavu of what I felt when I saw my nine year old sister rolled up like a ball in that alley. Ever since that day I vowed to never let any girl I know be treated like that.

I keep hitting him until his whole face is filled with blood. His entourage then pushes me off and get him out of there running like the cowards they are. I look at Anna with pity, if only I had gotten here earlier. I try to pick her up from the ground but she pushes me away. "Dont you dare touch me, haven't you done enough. You caused this, your stupid bet. I just got raped because of you, you might as well have been the rapist here. You raped my happiness, my enture life and gave me sirrow". I gulp soundly, my eyes wide." And if you know what is good for you you will never touch me again. And I will definitely come back for you". I watch her sit on the floor there and cry. I feel so guilty right now, she is right I caused this, I made this happen to her. It might as well have been me that raped her. But I would never let James get away with this.

"Look Anna, I know I made that bet and I cheated you but I am sorry I really am. If I had known this was going to happen I would not have. I know I am in no position to say this but please can you forgive me". I beg her. I really am, my eyes just got opened to see how much damage I had done to her.

She ignored me and statted picking up what was left if her torn dress. I offer her my varsity jacket, she collects it and puts it in, phew at least that covers her enough cause she is so small. Right now she looks so fragile, like she could break. I try to hold her but she pushes me again." Anna , I said I was sorry and I know I will never be able to attain forgiveness but please can you try at least let me help you home I have a car". She looks at me and smiles but not with a thank you smile or I forgive you smile but with a you dont know what's coming to you smile then what she says next just closes the deal. "It's too late now Drew, your time to help me has passed and I dont need you or anyone but watch out , you don't know what's coming at you. Ohh and thanks for the jacket, I will return it when I return it". I stand there shocked by her words as she moves out slowly(definitely because of the pain) out of the classroom. Now I just need to get that asshole James. I am definitely going to get him punished.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

About an hour has passed and I still have not found James. I give up on looking for him in school cause by now it's totally empty except for the janitor. I just wonder how Anna is now, the worst thing is that the rain is pouring right now and I don't think the varsity jacket I gave her would survive under this heavy rain. I better go find her before anuthing else happens. But when I get that bastard James, he is gonna regret pulling that stunt on her. I am gonna make sure he is punished legally or not

I get into the car and drive out of the school's park. As I drive down the road I see a figure that looks like James and his entourages. Ohh u better watch out asshole am coming for you. I get out of the car angrily and rush toward James I punch him hard across his face and watch with pleasure as his head reels from the impact. I continue hitting him but his entourage stops ne and pulls me from him and his next words actually causes ne to still. "Why are you pretending that you care. Didn't you cause all this, then if you really cared you wouldnt have done her. You know you made her life miserable......" at that point I am not listening any longer, he is right I caused it I made her life miserable just for a revenge she had nothing to do with. She was right, I might as well have been the rapist here.

"And don't even bother reporting me to anyone cause no one's even gonna belive you. Afterall where's the evidence?" He asks looking at me with a smug face that I ohh so badly want to tear off but unfortunately I have no reply to him because he is right, I don't have any evidence . " Good no reply, I thought so."

He smirks sinfully and it takes all i have nit to punch his bastardized face. i watch him and his friends walk off and deep down in my heart i feel so helpless for the second 🕒 . I know there is nothing i can do except illegally and am not ready to do that. The only thing i can do for her now is pray and continue to beg for forgiveness cause if i hadn't done what i did we wouldn't be here.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Hey there novel lovers. This is another beautiful update for y'all , yay 🎊🎉 .

How satisfying it is to finally have an emoji keyboard and do that. Anywho, don't mind me. How was today's chapter, i bet it was a lil emo for a few people it's definitely worse for me . Who coupes thought that the masterminds behind the prank were this broken.

And unknown i have been slow with updates, but tbh am trying very hard to update faster.

And i just learnt a few italian words from a story i read so i wanna steal a few and put it into my story but not to worry as i can feel your worries from here, i am gonna be putting the translations at the end of the chapter it's in.

Thanks to everyone who voted on my story and also to those who followed. I am also overjoyed for the comments already coming in. So i have decided to dedicate a chapter to every new follower and commenter(i dont know if it's that or commentator).

p.s: thanks to you guys, this story is now ranked number 6 on billionaire list and number 788 on playboy's list.
So thank you all so much. see you in the next chapter then mates.

love y'all 💞 (ah, so satisfying).

Rachel.