Together

"Anna, I am so thankful to you. You have made me a better person. I know I say this all the time, but I am genuinely sorry for making you go through so much pain those years back." He says somberly as we relax on our sitting room couch late at night

"Drew, baby, you don't have to do this. I have forgiven you a long time ago. I only hope the souls I took can find rest and forgive me for all I did out of rage.

"As long as you have changed, baby they have forgiven you." He assures me looking down at my form as I rest my head on his firm chest.

"Marry me",

"I thought I was supposed to be the one that asked that."

"I know, but I can't wait anymore. It's been over two years since that I have been waiting for you" I pause, " and so far I am not seeing any sign of you proposing".

"So will you?"

"If I say I won't, what would happen?" He asks me mischievously.

I smirk at his playful words, " then I'd kidnap you and force you to agree. And by the way, you aren't the only man alive, I have so much to choose from". I chuckle at the reaction on his face.

"You wouldn't dare. No man can have you cause you are mine alone. I only can love,cherish,make you laugh and cry at the same time,give you divine satisfaction on bed". I laughed loudly at that, I can feel the hotness rising behind my eyes.

"And only I am allowed to be yours forever." With this he kisses me deeply, I immediately open my mouth to allow his tongue slide in. He digs in deeper and our mouth fight for dominance.

Slowly, without breaking the kiss, he crawls on me making me lie flat on the couch then he moves his hands past the bump that is almost very prominent into my sensitive area.

"Stop baby," I whine. "What about the children? They might hear.

"Shhh.." He shushes me, "they won't unless you make this session loud. We'd make it quick baby just let me lead.

I blush at his naughtiness my face rapidly change and my moans rise as he begins to pleasure me. He covers my mouth with his as he takes me through blissful pleasure.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Some weeks later

It had been weeks since we got married. We did it quietly in a court with his sister our only witness. Now we were on our honeymoon in Miami currently seated on a beach chair in Drew's private beach while his sister was babysitting for us.

"Don't you think it is high time you made peace with your mother. I am sure she has a reason for what she did in the past."

"You shouldn't bring her up. She is in my past and will always be. Besides we are on our honeymoon.

"I am sorry babe...." His choice of endearment made my toes coil. I won't deny that it turned me on a little bit. "It's just that I feel guilty starting a life with you when that part of your life is not sorted". He replies somberly.

I sigh as I turn more towards him," some things are meant to be left unsolved. I have forgiven her, be happy with that. Maybe one day, I'll be ready to listen to her reason for abandoning me." I look up at him seductively having better things on my mind at this point and he sighs but then smirks back at me.

"You know, you are quite insatiable at this period" he laughs out loud and I giggle not agreeing less.

"That's why you should be careful when knocking me up next time, I can be quite an insatiable monster in times like this". I scream out loud when he picks me up from the beach chair bridal style and rushes us over to the shed. He puts me down on the bed making me bounce softly .

I look up at him in all his sexiness as he stands above me seductively.

"Lucky thing you have your own personal workout machine baby" he smirks, " wouldn't want you to be unsatisfied in your present condition". I giggle away at this, as he has his way with me.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Hey guyyyyssss!!!!!!

I know, I know!! Ok stop hitting me, I have learnt my lesson already. I will never let you wait this long again, lol!

Ok, we are down to two more chapters. And yes I am so tired of My Revenge 1&2. I just wanna finish and start my next book.

And forgive my very horrible smut scenes. I am very terrible at writing them, even when I am so good as saying and imagining them. Well at least the people who don't like smut scenes will not be disgusted.

Also, things might seem a little confusing now. Tbh, I am also very confused, but I am really rushing to finished my revenge so sorry. When I begin to edit it,then I'll make it less confusing.

You can still makes covers for this book. I'll appreciate them so much as I am very horrible at making covers.

And don't forget that I love you all even if I don't know you. And I appreciate you for hanging on even with my laziness and incompetence.

Special thanks to @oyinle for supporting MR and hanging on for updates. Go follow her, she is a very good person and always brings a smile to my face.

Hey odd question, but important either ways. Have you ever felt so betrayed by a friend that you feel worthless or unloved?

Well I have just recently just realised that pain. My advice to you going through something similar is, dont let the pain overwhelm you. Realise that he or she probably didn't deserve you. Don't hate,blame or despise your self. Don't let him see you as weak. Instead pick up your self and move on. Honestly, it's hard. I am not even sure I can fully move on but with time, with time we all tend to let go off pain.

Ok so before I loose inspiration, see you in the next chapter.

Thanks,
Love y'all.

Rachel.