The ultimate checklist

This chapter is dedicated to vepap2go
Luise's pov.

I have to help Anna. I am aware she has been through a lot from her family and people around her. Sometimes when I walk along the road I hear people talking about her. It hurts me because God knows what I feel for her was more than brotherly love. I care for her deeply so much that I can't bear to see her in pain or deny her of anything that's why I have to do this favor for her . Even if this favor is going to cost me my life, I will do it for her. And I know that one day she is going to see me as more than just a friend or brother.

I am totally whipped and what she doesn't know is that I am totally under her control. That's why even if this favor is very dangerous I have to do it for her. She wants to have a life where no one knows her as the porn star and I too want that so I think this is the best way for her to start.

One day, after all this is over and she has destroyed everyone who hurt her, I will confess my feelings to her, I will let her know how much I love her. But first thing's first, I have to do this favour.

THE ULTIMATE CHECKLIST

* Arrange for a bus that looks exactly like the one Anna's going to be in.

*Arrange for a new identity for her, with passport and all .

*Get a stylist that would change her looks(like she is not pretty already)

* Get a gun and some fuel from black market .

All this would be dangerous for someone who doesn't know what he is doing but who says I don't afterall I have people in all areas of this list that will help me without trouble. Now for the first task.....

··································
"But uncle Jack, you don't have to worry I just need one bus and you know you still owe me a favour for taking out that guy that tried to get you arrested." I say trying to persuade my uncle. We have been at this for almost thirty minutes and I am getting really annoyed but I am not surprised because that's how he always acts. He is the most stingy person on earth.

" Ok lil boy..." he replies crossing one leg over another on the table. I can't help but feel angry, he knows I hate it when he calls me that but I am going to endure it for Anna. "Since I owe you one I guess I have no choice but to give you a bus. But I can't give it to you for free though, I need a few box . Ya know a man's got to eat because an hungry man is an angry one too." Ohh as if I knew, give it to my uncle to always make a deal out of every and any thing. This man could sell family and still live on like he sold a goat.

I look at him angrily as he picks his teeth with a tooth pick. I bet his picking nothing, when was the last time I even saw him without that in his mouth. I look at his expensive looking boss's desk and sigh. "Ok like how much box are we talking about.... and you should know that I will do nothing over a hundred box." At this he chuckles, oh god why is he laughing now.

"Lil boy, if you were not familia I wouldn't have accepted it but because you are I will but if this is going to involve the police my name better not be in this". Ughh finally I can leave this expensive hell hole.

"Don't worry uncle Jack, I won't let your name be dragged into it. The bus I need has to be a black travel bus and the plate number should be AK4477. I would pick it up by eight and I'll bring the money." "Ok son, but I warn you again, my name is hidden. If not.....you wouldn't want to be treated the way I treat enemies would you, lil boy. Good bye for now then". He says shooing me out of his office with his hands. At least I got what I wanted.