Suicide.

Anna's pov

Finally, it's time to execute my plan. Luckily for me today is gym practical and Elaisa is having it. I finish my last paper for the day(which is biology) and since I am the first, as always nobody suspects. I quickly run over to the girls locker room. I know that Elaisa always takes a shower anytime she mistakingly partakes in gym class. Like seriously, I dont even know how she manages to stay slim and fit. She literally never joins gym class except maybe there us a guy she is interested in. And the gym teacher doesnt even bother at all. How she managed to be one I don't even know.

Ok back to the plan,I get into her "special shower space" as she supposedly calls it. I take out her signature body shampoo and put in the acid I got from Luise. I quickly slip the bottle back into where she kept it before but as I am about to go out I hear someone coming in. I quickly hide behind the door. It turns out to be Elaisa, I watch her as she undresses and steps into the shower.

Thank God plan has worked. I can now go in peace. I quickly rush out of the room and turn the first corner past gym room. By now she had already started screaming. Wow that girl screams louder than an angry dog barks. I watch as people including teachers start running out of their classes and going towards the locker room to find out why somebody was screaming. Just a minute later I see the mathematics teacher Mr Jay carrying a very naked and screaming Elaisa who looked like her skin was melting out of the room. I stood behind the wall while everyone was wondering how this happened some even videoing and laughed my heart out. Ohh, they definitely never saw this coming.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Elaisa's pov

So this is how it feels to be in hell . My while skin is burning but there is no fire. I feel like dying but I cant. What will my mom say now.

"Elaisa you could have been more careful" or " you look like you went to hell and came back." Or even "Why are you always this careless. You are going to stand out like a sore thumb when we go out". Those are the things my mother would say. She already does not care about me and now when she sees me like this she would make me feel like I am not even her daughter.

I have always tried to get the attention of my family but all they believe is give her money and she would be alright on her own. She is going to raise herself.

I was always proud of my beauty and popularity, that is what kept me going,the fact that people wanted to be like me. I only bullied because I wanted people to notice me and think if me as the boss. But now as I look at myself in the hospital mirror all I see is a very shallow girl who is being paid for all her evil deeds. Even my parents dont want to be here. Its been three days that have been here and my parents have not even shown their faces. Work I think is what they said. Not even a video call, all they could send were things money can buy. What they dont know is that's not what I need, all I need now is their love. For once in my life I want real love. Even my tears now are not able to comfort me. I feel empty what will people say now. Who will be my friend. All the people that have visited me dont even want to look at me in the face. They all avoid looking at me, like my ugliness is contagious. Am sure everybody that I have bullied must be very happy right now, including Anna. I dont even need to try and think of who could have done this , I literally have a list of people so who would it be . I dont blame them though, I truly should have seen this coming . They destroyed my greatest weapon.

Just as I am thinking, Anna comes into my room with tulip flowers. She knows I hate it. I told every guy I have dated that I hate tulips. She must have found out from someone.

"How are you my beautiful bully". I feel the tears coming." Ohh am sorry dont cry, I forgot that you are not pretty any more but you as well as I shouldn't be surprised afterall we all saw it coming . It shouldnt bother you though, you are already so ugly on the inside that your ugliness outside right now dies not compare to it". I feel the tears coming out now like a stream. No matter how I try to hold it , it keeps coming.

"My darling Elaisa, you have not seen anything, I cant wait for people to start avoiding you like they did to me. Everyone will see you differently like they saw me. They will hate you. You will lose your popularity so fast you wouldn't even feel it.

Elaisa I begged, I cried, I told you I did not do anything. You bullied me you hit me. I never even talked to you before but you and your boyfriend planned something so cruel to me just to have revenge on Rachel. You laughed and spat. You carried you beauty and money with so much pride. My family, they loved me but you made them soo disappointed in me. Do you know how it feels for your family to be disappointed in you".

I wish she knew that I did. I know how it feels. I have known since before I reached puberty. I have always known. I always tried to please them everyone my family and friends but at the end they always found something wrong even now am sure they must have signed me over to an orphanage. I scream in my head wishing I could tell her but instead I slide to the floor and cry.

"Do you know how it feels for everyone to see you in a negative way different from what they saw you as before. How it feels for your bestfriend to die right in front of you because of the cruelty of some wicked beings, or how it feels for someone to tell you to go on and die, you fucking gave me the adress you bitch. Of course you wouldn't know. All you know how to do is paint your ugly face till it covers the real ugliness of your heart. And open your leg to any guy that comes to you. Pretend all day to have a heart when even a vampire is not as heartless as you are. But not to worry, you are going to feel every single thing I felt because of you and you know a surprise, this time it's vice versa. Yes you are like this because of me." I look at her with surprise. Is what she's telling me true, us she lying. She cant be that cruel, I know she was never like this. Why did I do this I caused it all. I changed her and I deserve this.

"Anna," I cry out on the floor," am sorry, for ev-everything. I changed you and I reg-ret it. I made you like this and I regret it. Please forgive me all I wanted was to feel popular and loved. I dont have parents who love me all they care about is money and work . Since I was ten I have never spent christmas with my par-parents. I am sorry, I know how you feel because everytime I try to please them. They always think I am not even ugh for them. They dont love me so I know how you feel. Am so-sorry please forgive me."

I watch as she sighs and smiles at me,"tsk,tsk,dear pretty Elaisa, it's too late now. You cried too late. Come to think of it, if you were not like this will you even talk to me. No, instead you would be bullying me right now. So save all this drama and lemme tell you dont even try to expose me. You wouldnt even be able to because I have made sure of that. I have to go now though. Toodles and take care of you everlasting ugly self and ohh you can go on and die cause no one would care. Not me , not the school and definitely not your parents". I watch as she walk out of my room happily. I know I will never be able to get through this, she would never even allow me. The whole school will hate me, my parents even more than they already do. I have lost in this world I dont think I wil be able to live like this . Maybe she is right, noone would care, why would they am sure they are all waiting for me to die.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Hey guys, this is another update delivered to your doorstep.
How do you feel about this chapter. Do you pity Elaisa or you think she deserves what she got.

I actually felt sad for her when I wrote the chapter, like I get how she felt even though I cant relate.

I made sure to give you write this update even though it's like 12 am here. Also cause am a late sleeper. How many of you enjoy sleeping late?

My sisters nag me all day about sleeping late. It's not good for my health they say.

Ok please dont forget to vote, comment and share and also follow, that one is important. And next update might not really be the update you are expecting.

See you then,thanks.
Love y'all.

Rachel :-) .