Appreciation

Firstly, all appreciation goes to God almighty. He has always been my inspiration and guide. I almost gave up more than once but he pushed me until I completed My Revenge.

   I want to thank my family. My mom has always been my backbone. She has supported and adviced me all through the period of writing my revenge. I also I want to acknowledge my sister @Theuwem for reading my book even if took her years to do so.

    I want to acknowledge a couple of my friends who have always been there for me from the beginning up until the end of My Revenge. @oyinle, thanks for being my friend even with my unpredictable tempers. Thanks for reading my book even with my inconsistencies in updating.

  @itafushi,thanks for being a good friend and always giving me advices and love. I know we haven't actually met non virtually yet but you are my best social media friend.

@Rochelle1704, I also want to acknowledge this beauty. Her poems are also lovely.

  @iamtilewa, thanks a lot for supporting my book. You are a really good friend who accommodates my weirdness so well. I love you so much b.

Thanks to all my other readers.Those who voted and commented and shared, I am so grateful to you all.

  Finally, I want to thank Watt pad for giving me an opportunity to write on their platform. If there was no watt pad,then My Revenge probably wouldn't have been.

  So thanks a lot to all of you. I am really grateful to you all.

Love,

Rachel.