Finish me??

Drew's pov.

I feel so angry and helpless now. I wish there is a way that I can help Anna. Am sure she really hates me , she wouldn't even allow me help her.

I would be lying if I say it doesn't bother me at all cause it does. He has been bothering me since the day I did it, the day I played her and broke her. I felt and still feel guilty. This days I don't even think clearly anymore she is always on my mind. I don't do school work anymore and I don't even play well.

When I saw what James did to her it hurt me one because it also happened to my sister and two, because whether I accept it or not I like Anna. Yes I admit it, I do and now I feel so sad because I know I am very late. When I sleep at night all I see is her. All I feel is her body under mine. So small, so feeble. She was so innocent, naive and I truly regret what I did. I wish I could turn the hands of the clock back. I wish I could restore her happiness back. Whether I agree with it or not, I know I murdered Rachel. I feel so dirty and cheap now.

Ohh, it's good you know. You ruined her life, Rachel's life and their entire family's lives. If I were her I wouldn't even let you come 10 metres close to me.

I know, I know conscience. I have known for weeks now. I have and you know it so don't make me feel more guilty about it. I am aware I made a goddamned mistake and I just wish I could atone for my sins.

Do you think you can actually atone for this sin. This is the most sin you can commit. You literally ruined her life. Do you know how it feels to have your nude self all over the internet. You must not, you have never been there before. You did not just make a mistake, you ruined lives. If I were you I would try my best too get her to forgive me. You might be handsome but you are ugly and you might be rich, but you are poor. I wish I could hit you now.

Ughhh!! Just leave me alone. I can't take anymore of your scoldings. I was foolish I get it, I was wicked, I was mean, I did something foolish. But please just leave me the fuck alone.

You know you can never get away from me. I am in you.

Ahhh. "I can't take this." I shout as I punch the wall. " I need to get out of here before I go crazy."

I get into my 2020 polyester 1MPG and it immediately makes me think of her . The day we went on a date she had adored my car soo much. She smiled and laughed. What I would give to see that smile and hear that laughter again. I don't even see her laugh or smile anymore. She didn't even have friends everyone bullied her. The worst thing is that I did nothing to help her. Anytime I pass her all I feel from her stares is hatred and pain. I always makes me feel more guilty but I can't do anything about it.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I drive fast out past a lot of block until I reach an old almost abandoned area then a see something shocking. Anna, with all her beautiful glory comes out of a small, obviously dirty alley along with a guy that looks ripe for college but very dirty nd obviously poor .What in hell is she doing with this kind of guy. I am about to get out when I see her hug him. That's when all my blood rushed to my brain, with quick and dangerous fury I rushed out of my car almost breaking the handle towards the duo.

I push him apart from my love-

Ohh, so she is your love now. You never thought of that when you went and ruined her. Now you are claiming her , such a coward.

Look I don't have time for your remarks conscience. All I know is that the love of my life was hugging this ugly bastard. With frustration and enough anger to kill I continue punching him. Anna keeps pleading for him and that just fuels my anger. I raise my hand to punch him again when I feel something holding it. I turn around and lo and behold the girl I am fighting for is holding my hand and crying.

"Please don't hit him again. He is all I have." She looks at me with tears in her eyes and see the sincerity. I get up from on top of him but that doesn't stop me from getting angry again when I see her rush to pick. I pull her by the hand angrily.

"Why are you with him, he obviously is not a good guy can't you see this place is dangerous and he as well. He might be planning to take advantage of you or something."

"Ohh, like you didn't already, you and that bastard. This man here no matter how dangerous he looks will never ever take advantage of me, and you wanna know why, he is not a lying, cheating spoilt rotten son of a bitch like you that doesn't have respect for women. He wouldn't have sex with me and tell, oh sorry not tell, show the enture world. No, he wouldn't. He wouldn't laugh at me as I am being bullied." At this point she has raised her voice so high that if this was a busy place, a large crowd would have gathered.

"He knows what it is to love but what did you do. You abused love. You used an innocent girl to get what you wanted. You killed Rachel, you ruined my family and all for a bet, a stupid bet. You know what you are, a deranged asshole who doesn't have love from his mom and dad. You go around like a lost puppy looking for it and then when you see something fake you do anything to make it last. You might have all the fucking riches, buh lemme tell you you are a fucked up broke boy. You should know that you are a disgrace to all male species. You are a bastard, a fucked up one. Your mom did not train you well."

"That is enough", I say angrily, she has no right to say that. Heck she doesn't know my mom.

"What, you gonna cry now mama's boy?" She laughs hysterically. At this point I am really angry . I wish I could hit her now. She is saying things that she doesnt know about my mom.

I raise my hands and stop her, " shut the hell up, you don't know my mom. So don't talk nonsense about her. I admit I did bad. I offended you and I ruined thing for you but I am sorry." At this she snorts, I can't believe she finds this funny. I don't tell people sorry but I am making an exception for her and she is sharing a funny moment with that asshole. If I was angry then, I am beyond that now. The next couple of words left my mouth without me realising.

"And just because you don't have anymore friends doesn't means you should slut your self around the whole town. You might just be asking to be raped again." I watch with satisfaction as her smile is wiped off her face and she is looking at me with wide eyes. I start to smile to my self when I feel my face move to the side and connects with the wall. When I look up angrily wanting to hit that idiot, I only see Anna there.

"Never, ever say that to me again. You dont know who you are messing with. I am not the same naive Anna. I am different and I will not hesitate to finish you. Watch you your back boy, watch it hard".

With that she walk out on me. What does she mean by finish me. And watch my back has she become some kind of psycho stalker. No I don't think so, she is the love of my life and am going to make her know I love her and that she should forgive me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey there my lovely readers, phew am so happy that you are not holding stones today. I updated on time, yay 🎉🎉🎉.

Ohk, so am super overjoyed cause we have reached 200+ reads. Thanks to all your support. Also to my ghost reader, i hope your spirits are happy with me. The commenters ( is it commenters or commentators 💁). It might not mean a lot to you but to me. It is a great achievement. thanks💗💗💋.

So i have decided to start writing smaller chapters so i can write faster and update earlier. With that said, see you guys in the next chapter.

Thanks,
Love y'all💞💋

Rachel.

P.s: this is the second to last chapter.

😂😂😂😂😂 just joking, buh this is the second to last on the first part. Bye💙💙