Happiness..... really?

Edited

Anna's pov.

I look at my watch and realise that it 30 minutes to 12. I sit up surprised. For how long have we been out that time has gone by so quickly because I know that when we got here it wasn't even 11 o clock and now its almost 12 o clock.

"What happened baby". Drew asked me curiously.

" Sorry but we have to go now, mom is supposed to call me by twelve and it's almost. Please can you drive fast enough to get there in 30 minutes".

"Sure why not, if we hurry up we can get there in less than thirty minutes". I feel less burdened by that. We start to dress and run back to the car with him holding my shoes. He opens the door for me and quickly jumps to the driver's side and zooms off. And true enough by just 5 minutes to twelve he gets into Rachel's neighbourhood.

The time has finally come for him to ask me out yay!! He pulls up at Rachel's house. "And we are here, I told you I was gonna get you here before twelve and I kept my promise. "Thanks a lot Drew and thanks for the meal and the-" I stop myself before I say what I have in mind.

"Thanks for the what, sex"? He asks nastily, I start feeling heat go up from my neck to my face and I look down shyly.

" There's no need to be shy and you were great and I will love to do it again once again". He kisses me with so much demand and lust and only lets go so that we can breathe. I look down shyly and mutter.

"You are too beautiful you know?". I look up at him smiling shyly,"thanks".

"Anna, I am sorry," I look at him confused. His face has changed from seductive to sorrowful in a matter of seconds.

"You are sorry for what?" He immediately changes emotion leaving me confused. Instead he turn around smirking. "Ohh I am just sorry for hurting you today. I promise very soon that pain wouldn't even matter"

"Awww. Thanks. And you didn't hurt me,ok? And I know you won't ever".

He just looks at me and smile. Will I be to forward if I say I saw an hint of sadness?

"Ok bye Drew ". I still expect him to stop me and say "Anna will you be my girl" or "will you be my date to the final year prom that's coming up in two months," but I dont get anything. I am tempted to demand for a relationship now but I just get down, close the door and wave bye to him. Why do I have to think big, maybe he is taking it slowly and chill, he might even ask me on monday . I smile at that thought imagining him publicly announcing me as his girlfriend, ohh the faces of those sluts are gonna lose a lot of blood!

I turn around with a big smile on my face and see Rachel looking not so happy but it doesn't register in my brain to ask her what happened. " Rachel u can't believe it ........". I tell her about everything thats happened today from the food to the sex and I see that she's getting sadder a little bit.

"Rachel is something wrong? I already told you, Drew was on his best behavior. He didn't do anything to me without my full permission. No offense,but you are starting to act jealous now. Tell me what's wrong before I misinterpret you completely!"

She gasp at my words. She looks like she is about to tell me something but she shakes her head like she has changed her mind

"nothing babe,its just that you and Drew seem to be happy together and it makes me soo sad that I don't have a boyfriend. Also I just don't like his vibes that's all".

She looks so cute as she pouts and so I hug her and say,"don't worry girl the right guy will soon come for you . I mean if I could get the most handsome guy at school then you can get someone better. Also I will say it again, HE ISN'T A BAD GUY, PERIODTT!!".

I smile at her lovingly,"you are one of the most beautiful girl I know and I know that any guy would be lucky to have you,now just back off baby". I tell her sincerely with a dash of rudeness. I know it doesn't hurt her. We just get ourselves like that.

" And it's not their faults. It's not like they don't notice you, they obviously do because you are like one of the most popular girls in school, but you don't even give them a single smile. Like Drew's bestie Micheal, you just blatantly refused him , I think I even saw him cry". I laugh at this until I feel tears on my cheeks

I wipe my eyes,"now before we wet ourselves with tears, come help me clean my makeup so that I could talk with my mom before she has an heart attack cause I did not call early enough". She laughs then sobers up and looks into my eyes sincerely,

"Anna I love you so much and I would do any thing to protect you from anyone who wants to harm you, I promise". Then she moves on to get the cleansing tools leaving me wondering about her last words.

......................................................................

Hy guys another chapter is complete. How was it?
Dont you just love Anna's and Rachel's relationship. Do you have any ship names for Anna and Rachel and Anna and Drew .
And I would appreciate it if someone could make a new story cover for me.

P.s. the next chapter is gonna be about the characters cause I dont want you guys reading without knowing the characters on a personal basis.
Please like and comment and also share to your friends. I love y'all soo much.

Rachel.