Pregnant?!

Drew's pov

It's been almost two months already since she started working for this branch of Noel's group of companies named after my mother. Though she is right under my nose, I still don't have proof that she is Anna. Hayley is seriously getting on my nerves and the more I see Allison/Anna, the more my emotions get haywire. I don't know if I hate her for killing so many people. One part of me wants to drag her by her hair to the police but the other part just wants to see her happy.

It seems like the bitter part is winning here, it feels like seeing her in pain makes me happy. Yet I still love her, it's like bitter love. A love that only causes tears and no happiness. She has made majority of my life bitter. I just want to get my evidence, then I can set the revenge plan in place.

Just then my phone rings, turning out to be the private investigator that I employed.

"Do you have any news?" I ask impatiently into the phone.

"Yes sir, it's not much and this information was gotten illegally sir. We had to do what we could do". He replies.

I sigh at this,"as long as this doesn't involve killing then go ahead".

"Well, we stalked Allison for a few days. At first we got no information but on the sixth day, which by the way was a weekend, she visited a woman whom we assumed is Mrs Summers. We also saw two girls,twins and sir they looked a lot like you in your younger days." Me! How can they look like me? last I checked, I don't have any nieces anywhere. Could this be what I am actually thinking it is.

"We dug deeper into it and went to meet the neighbor of Mrs Summers who after small talks and cajoling told us that Allison is not actually her daughter," well that one is obvious, " she was brought in by the old woman five years ago and she was pregnant."

"What, she was pregnant? For who, can you find out? How could she have been pregnant."

"Sir, the father of the children, the twins who turned out to be hers, is unknown. Nobody knows the father not even their school. Sir I think we should do a DNA scan to find out if Allison is Anna, and also to know the father of the children."

"Do everything in your power but I want answers sooner than later".My sanity depends on this truth.

"Sir, this is very risky. If we are found out, we will be sued. We need an insider to do this sir. You are the boss, why don't you do it and we will take care of the rest". I sigh at this, I will have to come up with something fast, in order to expose Anna.

"Alright, just continue your investigation on that family and I will do the rest." I hang up.

Could Anna's children actually be mine? Could I have gotten her pregnant? Now that I think of it, that night I wasn't using any condom and she was a virgin so that means she couldn't have been on any anti pregnancy pills. Am I their father?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•

Ok, I won't scream yet but take a look!!

My Revenge is almost a thousand reads old. My baby is almost a thousand reads old. Forty five more reads and we are off.

Thanks a lot to all of you. This means a lot to me.

I know thus chapter is way to short, but don't fret my lovelies, I will be updating faster.

I love you all from the very bottom of NY heart. You are all blessed!!!!!

Thanks,
Love y'all.

Rachel