Sunshine and Moonlight.

Anna's pov

I fix my skirt, clutch in my hand, ready to get to work. My floral pencil skirt was a gift from my boss Mrs Summer. She was a nice widow in her midforties. She became just like a mother to me.

I can't believe it's been five years,five years since I last saw dad, since I killed, since I last saw the people who destroyed me.

When I first came here I was a mess. I was lost and I had no one. Luise had to go away so he wouldn't be linked to me, to avoid trouble for me he said. I lived on the streets for a month and even almost became a prostitute until I found Mrs Summer.

I was at the hospital that day. The news I had just received was so devastating. I was confused at that moment and I would have resorted in killing again but when she saw me crying, she took me to her home fed me asked what happened and I told her everything. I thought she would hand me over to the police or even judge me or kick me out; but she did none, in fact she did the opposite. She accepted me and told me, " we all make mistakes and do foolish things but what is the use of them if it's not to learn from them and make sure not to repeat those mistakes". I was so shocked by what she did that all I did for hours was cry and she even let me cry on her vest shirt.

She took care of me and all my needs, she even sent me to school. Most time I missed my parents but I couldn't call them, I cried anytime I thought of my dad but we just have to move, right?

Now I am working at her flower shop. Even though I told her that I didn't deserve it, she made me the manager and told me that in a few years I would me taking over the place. I know in my life I have not done a lot of good, so how I was given this type of woman I have no idea.

"Mummy!! Mummy!! Where are you ".

"Gwandma is calling you. She thaid she wuld not waith for you any wonger".

I laughed, those are my bundles of joy. Five years ago I found out that I was three months pregnant. If it hadn't been for Mrs Summer I would have killed this two wonderful angel. It hurts sometimes when I think of what could have become of me if I hadn't met Mrs Summer or my daughters, Sunshine and Moonlight.

"Mummy!! Grandma is going to leave us because of you now. Please hurry up for our sakes." Sunshine says pouting. I laugh harder. She is the dramatic one of the two. Always causing trouble and acting all innocent after. Sadly just like her dad. I will not allow her to become like him. He is evil and my daughter is not.

"Yes mummy, you know gwandma is only taking us this wone time ,fleasse". Now that's moonlight. So shy but smart and sassy at times. Such a pity she would have to wait a while for her words to become perfect again after her front teeth went off.

"Ok, ok old women stop nagging. Am done, and now we can go to the flower shop".

They jumped up excited and ran out of the room to go and meet Mrs Summer. I quickly spray on my rose perfume and double check my things making sure I dont forget anything.

I walk into the sitting room an apologetic look already on my face. "Am soo sorry Mrs Summer, I was just double checking everything."

"Firstly young woman, I am Summer to you. How many times do I have to tell you that? For God sake I have been saying that for five years. If you continue like this I will have to adopt you. And it's ok. I know you are a young woman and you have to look pretty". She says laughing. "You have been through so much this past five years, you deserve to look beautiful and sexy every once in a while". She says on a more serious note which almost brings tears to my eyes.

"Mummy, grandma can we go now, I still have a lot on my list to do and my beauty sleep to. I am a superstar and I need it ". We all laugh at her drama. Way to brighten the mood Sunshine. Then we all move to the van and have a joyful ride to work.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°••°•°••°•°•••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey there fams!!!!

How are you all? Ok so how was this chapter? What do you think of Mrs Summer?

Do you think that Anna deserves happiness for once? Well why don't you tell me in the comment section.

What foods do you hate? I really hate macaroni, sometimes I get scared of it when I see it.

Ok see you in the next chapter. Some weird shit is about to happen y'all.

Thanks,
Love y'all.

Rachel.