Unus pro omnibus

Ok so I decided to start using other pov's. I might not be very good at it though so you can also use your imagination here, thanks
.......................................................................

Rachel's pov.

Drew is such an animal I can't still believe what I heard a few hours ago. How could he place a bet on my best friend. I over heard him over the phone talking to his other idiots that he would make sure to finish the bet tonight.

I wish I could tell her but she looks so happy -happy with that animal, that insane cheat. Ohh gosh, I don't want to ruin her happiness especially not today and she won't even listen to me. She even told me to back off,like I am even interested in that asshole. Thank God I refused to date his asshole best friend. They are all the same,Playboys. They have no respect for people's feelings and don't care if anyone gets hurt because of them. Selfish assholes,they are .

She has been crushing on that balless fool for too long that her mind has totally been turned upside down. For the first time, she doesn't even want to hear what I have to say. Now it's already to late. He has taken away her innocence. Only God knows how much STD's he has.

But I would never let anything bad happen to my best friend. She has always been with me through thick and thin, even when we fought she was always the first to apologise cause she is just a sweet innocent girl.

I will make sure I confront that goat about what I heard him say. I -,"Rachel are you listening to me".

I cringe at the sound of her annoyingly loud voice,"ahh __ didyou really have to shout in my poor ears like that. You could totally destroy my eardrums, ugghh".

"Well sorry for screaming your name out like that cause I have been talking to you for like twenty minutes and you have just been away in lala land thinking about God knows who". She stated angrily and I realise she is correct and reduce my glare.

"Am sorry something was just on my mind"I say sadly. I see thelook of concern and maybe anger evident on her face.

"I hope we aren't gonna start this 'I hate Drew' topic again. I am honestly exhausted". I feel insulted by this. Can't you just trust me. We have know each other for so long and now,just because of a boy,I get continuous insults from you.

"No it's nothing to worry about, it's just school stuff ", I say just too quickly realising she might just know am lying.

She looks at me suspiciously but decides to pocket any other question reluctantly,
"Ok, I dont know why you just acted wierd but if you don't wanna share I wont bother you. At least. We are done with arguing about Drew. I honestly don't want to fight with you ". She says in a way that makes me feel guiltier than I am already, but I can't just tell her because she is too precious to me and I dont want her fighting with me ad worrying her pretty nerdy heard so I look into her eyes. With a pretend calm smile I tell her,

"Seriously A nothing's the matter I was just thinking seriously about how I would beat the hell outta Drew if he ever hurts you". At least that was half of the truth.

" Rachelll!! Why would you want to do that you know he is a good guy and he genuinely likes me", she giggled at my word and am soo hurt for her because what she thinks is, is actually not.

"Look A, no matter what happens to us in life,I would never ever let any negative thing get close to you cause I love you and what I wish for my self I wish for you" I say seriously with unshed tears in my eyes.

She looks at me, unshed tears at the corer of her eyes,"I know chel, I love you just the same and I would never allow any negative thing get to you too, its a promise we made to ourselves when we were five and I will never forget it neither will I break it. I love you soo much.

In unison we recite our catch phrase,"unus pro omnibus,omnes pro uno"(one for all and all for one) then she rests her head on mine and we hug each other crying on each other's shoulder.

"Hey!!! Don't mess up my cute top now. You know this is my favorite and I don't want no tears on it". I laugh,trying to lighten the mood. I know I succeed when Anna bursts into laughter.

"If you think that top is cute, then your fashion sense has seriously gotten in an accident. A fatal one at that". She laugh out loud again. I join her and we end up as laughing messes on my bedroom floor. Luckily, I use fluffy rugs or we'd be crying by now.

I promise you today Anna that I will never let Drew Matthews do any harm to you, I will protect you always. Even if i get hurt or die in the process. I won't ever let you suffer . I'll fight off every rumor or bully for you. And if I break my promise I will never be able to live with myself.

.....................................................................

Hey guys so that was the end of chapter four.
How was it ? Dont you envy Anna's and Rachel's relationship?

Actually I dont, I got the inspiration to write about their relationship from me and my besties' relationship. We are this close and I love them so much.

So do you think Rachel will be able to help Anna out of this situation. Kindly answer in the comment section below.

Thanks a lot!!

Love from your one and only Rachel.