Good samaritan

Hey guys, I think you should listen to this song^ above when reading this chapter. It fits the mood.

Anna's pov

I don't even know what to do any longer. If I had been told that I was going to be a murder or I was going to be raped at seventeen, I would have laughed and told the person that he is crazy. But here I am a seventeen year old girl who has killed two people, who just got raped a day before her last prom in high school and is walking under the heavy rain, lost to her imaginations. I don't even understand what's become of my life. I feel so empty and numb inside.

I walk on along the road, the rain pouring heavily. I am drenched in water from head to toe and even my vans are completely soaked but I don't feel it. I guess it's because I am numb to any pain or sensation. I hear cars pass by me from time to time but I can't see anyone because I am so lost in thought.

"Hello, hello girl he-". I look up to find a woman with an umbrella looking at me. I guess she must be new in town for her not to look at me with the usual scornful eyes.
" Are you okay young lady, you are totally drenched in the rain, don't you know you would get sick if you continue like this. I study her face as she continues to talk. She is beautiful, she is around my height but looks older than me. Her greenish blue eyes are captivating, drawing you inside slowly. She has a nice british accent, maybe she just moved here from England. Her skin is paler than mine, i guess what they say about England not having a lot of sun is true. What surprises me is that when i look down i find that she is pregnant. I look up at her in surprise and burst into tears.

She looks at me worried her eyebrows crunching up together, "are you ok, do you need help with anything, can i offer you a ride or at least a dry sweater and an umbrella. Why are you crying." But i am not listening to her anymore all i can see is her mouth move. I can't even feel my tears falling freely down my face.

I look at her and i cry out," why can't they be like you. Why did everybody leave me. They judge me like they have never known me. They treat me worse than they would treat a criminal . It wasn't my fault to like him, so why am i being punished. All my life ,i have been a perfect daughter, a straight A student. I had friends who meant a lot to me. But just because i made a mistake, the whole world hates me. My parents would not even talk to me. I dont have anyone to talk to. Then you are asking me if i am ok? You want to really know? Then am not, in any way am not. I feel lonely, dirty, slimy, I feel ugly. Let me tell you, the only reason you are talking to me is cause you don't know the truth. Go, ask them, everyone and you will know and you also will hate me." I find my self on the ground crying my eyes out and the young woman crouched beside me. I look in her eyes and i see pity. " Why, why are you showing me pity. I don't need it. I never did even when i got myself ra-," she looks at me, one of her eyebrows shooting up at the word that almost got out of my mouth. But instead i cough and stand up. " Look, thanks for coming to me even when you are pregnant, but i don't need yours or anyone's pity.

She looks at me and nods standing up from her crouched position and i don't know how she did that. She looks at me for sometime as if she is contemplating something. Then she turns to go but she turns back again. " don't you at least need a ride back home. At this rate I don't think the rain is going to stop any time soon. And you can't keep moving around in that drenched sweater ." I look at her as she says this. I just wonder why she is being so nice to a stranger even in her condition. Then a thought strikes me, or does she know who I am. Is she deceiving me. I am about to answer her but it seems my body disagrees with that plan and instead i slip to the ground hearing her voice but it seems like it is coming from a hundred miles away . I feel like I am floating and slowly my eyes closes as I feel myself drift away.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

I wake slowly to the sound of voices around me. My body is alert but my eyes are not ready to be opened yet. Slowly my brain starts to process and make out who the voices belong to. i hear my mother's , father's and then a strange voice that am not familiar with.

" Thank you so much for bringing her back. Lately she just doesn't tell us where she goes to anymore but from now on we are going to keep an eye on her movement. The good thing is that she doesn't have a cold because tomorrow is prom for her and her graduation is a day after." mom says but i can see through the pretense, mom has not even talked to me or shown me support since the incident. Neither she nor dad has. I might as well be living with strangers .

" Ohh, its no problem, i just saw that she needed help and then i helped her. I have to be going now though i would love to wait till she wakes up but my husband will start panicking ." They all laughed at that. " Just please take care of her and give her all your love." She says and i feel all their eyes on me. " she is a beautiful gem and no gem is worth loosing." I hear a phone ring and she laughs." Just what i was talking about , my husband is calling. I should go now, bye and please give her the card i gave you. Tell her she is allowed to talk to me anytime." I feel her comes up to me and she kisses me on my head close the my temple. " I don't know if you can hear this," she whispers so only I would hear," but you are beautiful in every single way, words shouldn't bring you down no matter what they say". I know I have heard those words before from somewhere. I check my brain for it. Yes i remember , that is the song China Parks from A.N.T farm sang in one of her episodes . I feel touched as she kisses me again and I hear her move. " Let me escort you off my" dad say. I hear footsteps move then it becomes quiet except for the movement of feet. I slowly open my eyes and look into the depth of my mother's .

"Is this what you do now, do you go about begging for pity now."

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

Ok, another chapter done. yay🎉🎊.ik know i didn't fulfil my promise and i updated late. please forgive me. I really am trying my best to update fast but writers block is killing.

I know some of the chapters have a lot of spellings wrong. That is because i am using my phone not laptop to write, but when i get the chance to, i will proof read all my chapters.

I don't really have anything to talk about except please like, share comment and follow.

Thanks,
Love y'all.

Rachel.